“Love those Sundays”

Gayety's Chocolates & Ice Cream Co.
Ranked #1 of 5 things to do in Lansing
Reviewed August 21, 2013

Every time I go to Gayety's I tell myself to order something different -- but I never do, I always order a hot fudge sundae with pecans -- if you like whipped cream you will love Gayety's real whipped cream you can actually watch the machine whipping the fresh made cream. The inside has that ol time feel of an ice cream shopd. There are table and chairs set outside in the front and also out back. I don't want to give away my age but I have been going to Gayety's since I was a little girl, which originated in South Chicago and since moved to Lansing, IL, I guess you can say I've been following them from place to place. If you are in the neighborhood, make it a point to visit Gayety's you will not be disappointed

Reviewed July 31, 2013

I am a big fan of all chocolate so this was a great stop. Nice assortments as well. I really like the dark chocolate turtles.

Reviewed May 12, 2013

Your prices are ridiculously high. How long do you plan to stay in business in Schereville, IN? Your prices are too high for the area and there are too many other choices. Let's see how long you last? You got me once, but not again. How many others have experienced the same and will not return? How's business?

Reviewed October 13, 2012

I haven't tried the candy here, but hear it's very good. I have tried the ice-cream and hands down like the banana ice cream the best. Try the chocolate hot fudge sundae with the banana ice cream.

Reviewed September 27, 2012

Walk in and travel back in time! The chocolate is divine, the ice cream is a real treat. Get actual service by a soda jerk who will create a masterpiece of a sundae just for you. The prices are more than Dairy Queen... but the quality is 10 times better. Worth every penny.