“Great Tea”

Add it.
Troost Coffee & Tea
Ranked #1 of 2 Coffee & Tea in Lansing
Reviewed December 11, 2018

I go here at least 2 times per week to buy my favorite tea. They have a punch card when it is all filled up you get a free tea or coffee.

Date of visit: December 2018

Reviewed December 5, 2018

Great staff. Quick service. Great atmosphere. Had a pumpkin latte, delicious and hot. Clean and well maintained.

Date of visit: November 2018
Reviewed October 14, 2018 via mobile

I have been wanting to try this coffee shop and use my coupon. And I finally made it. It was worth the wait. I had a hot caramel cinnamon latte. It was very good, just the right temperature. There were some pastries to purchase besides coffee and chai. They offered milk alternatives and had a good variety of flavors. The service was very friendly and quick. I plan to go back and I hope you try it too!

Date of visit: October 2018
Reviewed June 30, 2018

My husband and I love this charming coffee shop. The staff is knowledgeable and friendly and the coffee drinks and treats are DELICIOUS! Prices are lower than Starbucks and I honestly think the coffee is so much better at Troost. They have a long list of specialty drinks and they're always adding new ones to the menu. My favorite is Neopolitan Iced Coffee...tastes just Neopolitan and it keeps me energized all day! They also have lots of tasty drinks (like homemade lemonades), treats and dishes on the menu. The place is very welcoming and makes you feel at home. They even have some board games you can play if you like and a private kids room with toys and books. They have a rewards card and you'll get a FREE drink after 10 punches. This place is amazing and one of my favorite places to go--whether I'm with my son, husband, sister, by myself, etc.

Date of visit: June 2018
Reviewed March 11, 2018 via mobile

I live the coffee here, and the staff is always so friendly!! I would spend money here over Starbucks any day of the week! Help Local!!

Date of visit: March 2018