“Very good pizza”

Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Park Forest, IL
“Very good pizza”
Reviewed May 6, 2012

very good pizza and sandwiches if they where closer to my house I'd be a regular.

Visited June 2011

Hobart, IN
“GREAT PIZZA and service”
Reviewed February 19, 2012

We could go someplace closer to home for pizza, but their pizza has such a different taste. We try to stop there when we are out that direction. If you have to wait, it's worth it. I only with that their side salad was cheaper especially if you are already buying something else. It's not worth the price.

Ontario
“Pizza and appetizers were the only high point”
Reviewed December 8, 2011

Large group on a Tuesday night. Tables were set up in fours. Calamari, beach bread and artichoke dip were quite good in our group. The mains were another story , i ordered the homemade ravioli, tough and undercooked, the trio of sauces was pretty good. Perch was ordered , they were just sad pale and insipid , looked like fish sticks and not nearly enough food if you were hungry. Zuppa de Pesca 3 people ordered this two orders had tons of fish seafood and pasta the third order had almost no seafood or pasta . Ribs were ordered, burnt underneath and the bbq sauce was more like pasta sauce. Pizza is 1/2 price on Tuesdays and it would probably be a safe bet. Everyone that had the pizza was quite happy.

• Visited November 2011
Lansing, Illinois
“Always A Good Experience, Great For Large Parties”
Reviewed October 25, 2011

We've visited Popolano's a number of times recently, ate just about everything on the menu - soup, beef sandwiches, pizza, steaks, chicken, and I would order any of it again. It is all very good. The staff is friendly and very accommodating. It can feel a little snug inside when it's crowded, but otherwise the atmosphere is fine. We had 32 people for a 90th birthday party last winter. We reserved the party room, which was private and the perfect size for our group. We had 3 meats - chicken, beef, and I forget the 3rd one, but the food and service were outstanding and drew many compliments from the extended family. They have a carry out operation in the back of the building, which is somewhat slow in serving the customer, but they are usually handling lots of orders. Prices are reasonable. You can't go wrong here.

• Visited October 2011
1 Thank Rainydock
Tucson, Arizona
“Great Place for Lunch”
Reviewed October 12, 2011

I was in town on business and had the opportunity to visit this place for lunch a couple of times with my clients. I have to say that the had great sandwiches. This first time I went, I had one of the best Rubens I have ever had. The second time I went I got a Philly Cheese Steak sandwich with Au Jus and french fries. The Philly had great flavor and I loved the seasoned fries.

I "ate in" the first time and got takeout the second time and both experiences were positive and friendly. I haven't been there for dinner yet but I would really like to check it out soon.

• Visited October 2011