“The Best Burritos and Chimi's I have had anywhere!”
Review of Tacos El Norte

Tacos El Norte
Ranked #2 of 87 Restaurants in Lake Zurich
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed April 13, 2014

Tacos El Norte had the best Burritos and Chimichangas I have had anywhere. The portion was huge and my husband and I could have shared one entree and be full! The Service was great and fast. When we pulled up to the location the parking lot was full but judging from the outside we didn't realize how much space the inside really was. It surprised us to know it was a bigger dinning space. Amazing Strawberry Mango Margaritas also You must Try this place if you are in Lake Zurich and it was an easy walk from our hotel.

Reviewed April 9, 2014

I was recently had a friends birthday party at their home and the food they served was all delivered by Tacos El Norte. All of the food was excellent. This is one of the better Mexican restaurants in this area.

Reviewed March 5, 2014

This is one of our favorite, "go to" places in Lake Zurich. We can rely on fast, friendly service, and you can't beat how fresh the food is. The guacamole is the best we've had, anywhere!

1  Thank Kate S
Reviewed November 25, 2013

Prices are great, service is perfect, decor is charming, and, best of all, the food is consistently good.
My family goes at least a couple times a month for a quick meal because we know that we are going to be happy that we went!

Reviewed October 30, 2013

I have tried many Mexican Restaurants around the Country but none compare to Tacos El Norte - Lake Zurich. We eat here weekly and the food is always fresh and very tasteful. The wait staff is very friendly and do a great job of serving everyone quickly. If you saw the place from the outside or as you walk in the door you would not think it was the gem that it is. Once the food comes it is Fantastic - Inexpensive and Highly Recommended!