“Hit or miss”

Beelow's Steakhouse
Ranked #2 of 83 Restaurants in Lake Zurich
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse, Bar, Pub
Good for: Bar scene, Families with children, Romantic, Kids, Business meetings, Special occasions, Large groups
Dining options: Lunch, Brunch, Dinner, Late Night, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: June Terrace
Cary, Il
“Hit or miss”
Reviewed March 11, 2013

I've been there 3 or 4 times now. It's good, never bad. However, half the time I've gone it's super fantastic, other half is just frustrating that it wasn't as good as the time before. Service is great, ambiance is wonderful. I love the heated outdoor area, it's the food that's a little inconsistent. I continue to go because I know how it can be and I appreciate the use of local ingredients.

• Visited October 2012
1 Thank Shannon S

Chicago area
“Great family meal”
Reviewed February 25, 2013

We took the whole family out for steaks. We were treated wonderfully from the time we entered until the time we left. There is something to be said about great service!

• Visited February 2013
Salisbury, North Carolina
“Old school steak house with the Best Prime Rib Ever !!!!”
Reviewed February 21, 2013

I wasn't planning on a 14 oz. Prime Rib, but from my vantage point at the bar, I could watch the chef slice each perfectly prepared portion. I could not resist. My serving was cooked to the perfect uniform temp, and was probably the tenderest I have ever tasted. Combine that with a great wine list, and friendly service, and I almost wish I could rate it higher.

• Visited February 2013
Scottsdale, Arizona
“Nice Addition to Lake Zurich”
Reviewed January 23, 2013

Excellent steaks. This restauant is a good addition to Lake Zurich. The food and service are very good although pricey. We would frequent it more if not for the prices. Good place for a special occasion.

Visited January 2013
Hewitt, Wisconsin 54441
“Excellent steakhouse!”
Reviewed December 20, 2012

Outstanding flavor and portion size. We have eaten here twice and have had an excellent meal each time. Our service has been excellent as well. A bit pricey for the area, but well worth it considering the quality.

Visited December 2012