Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Lake Zurich-Barrington
Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in Lake Zurich
Reviewed June 17, 2013

This was the BEST INN I`d ever stayed at.. I had to get up VERY early in the morning and they had a breakfast to go for me.. It was AWESOME being able to eat and enjoy my day. The lady at the desk (AMY) was awesome I asked her for directions and I got a print out and it was awesome!!!!! I`ve NEVER had someone help me this MUCH!!! I will for sure be back.. THANKS

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with friends
HolidayInn Z, Front Office Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Lake Zurich-Barrington, responded to this reviewResponded June 25, 2013

To our valued guest,

We appreciate your comments and the kind words you had for our staff members. Here at the Holiday Inn Express Lake Zurich we strive to offer excellent customer service and value to all of our guests. I hope that you had an enjoyable day at the Iron Girl competition. Please come back to visit us again soon.

Reviewed June 6, 2013

Have stayed at this hotel a couple of times and love it.Friendly staff go out of there way to help you(Amy was just awesome)with myself and my party.Amy set us all up in a room to watch game 7 of Chicago/Detroit .Went the extra mike.Love the pancake machine.Gym and pool are great and kept in tip top shape.
Look forward to my next stay.

1  Thank Mike O

To Our Loyal Guest,

As I said in a prior response to one of your colleagues, It was a pleasure to take care of you and your group. We hope that the rest of your stay was a pleasant one, and we hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed May 31, 2013

Provided our group with a complimentary suite to watch the Chicago vs. Detroit hockey game. We tried to watch the TV in the lounge but it was not able to get the channel for the 7th game of series. The game was available on the televisions in the room only so a suite was offered to us. Great service Amy!!

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled on business
HolidayInn Z, Front Office Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Lake Zurich-Barrington, responded to this reviewResponded June 5, 2013

To Our Valued Guest,

We appreciate your comments, and are happy that you had a pleasant stay. It was a pleasure taking care of you gentlemen. I am glad that I was able to come up with an option for all of you to watch together. Thanks for keeping me posted as well. I look forward to having you stay with us again.

Reviewed May 28, 2013

The staff at Holiday Inn Express Lake Zurich was wonderful! We needed many things for wedding preparation and Amy at the desk got us all we needed, including a long nosed pliers! There was fruit and flavored waters in the lobby and everyone working was smiling and so helpful. Other front desk members arraged for many cab rides to the airport. Lastly, I forgort my mother of the bride dress in the closet and did not realize it until I got home, and when I called I again got Amy who tracked it down and promised to send it as soon as she could. We loved having wireless in the rooms, the beds were comfortable and the bathrooms were very nice. Everyone in our party loved the hotel and raved about the overall service at the great breakfasts included in the price. Hooray for the Holiday Inn Express, Lake Zurich!!!!!

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple

To Our Valued Guest,

Thank you for staying with us and for taking the time to post this review. We appreciate your comments and the kind words you had for our staff member. Here at the Holiday Inn Express Lake Zurich we strive to offer excellent customer service and value to all of our guests. I'm very glad that everyone's needs were taken care of during your daughter's wedding. We hope that you will stay with us again when you come and visit.

Reviewed May 23, 2013

We came to the area for a funeral. We could not have had a better stay. The pool was amazing and the room was pretty, clean, and comfortable. All of the members of the staff we came in contact with were warm, friendly and quite helpful. The breakfast was very good, well-kept and clean. The attendant was on the spot with keeping food fresh and keeping everything cleaned off. We WILL come back. Thank you, very much.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple
HolidayInn Z, Front Office Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Lake Zurich-Barrington, responded to this reviewResponded May 26, 2013

To our Valued Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to fill out a review. I am happy that we were able to be a comfort in your time of sorrow. We appreciate your comments and the kind words you had for our staff members. I will be sure to share them with the staff. Please come and visit us again soon.

Reviewed May 22, 2013

My husband works out of town and this in the hotel that he's been staying at. Our wedding anniversary is today and I thought I would call and see if the front desk could help me out with a little surprise for him. They went out of their way to go "shopping" for me. Hanan went out and bought a 6 pack of his favorite beer and a single rose with a card. How awesome is she!!! Now when he's done working for the day he is going to have a awesome surprise waiting for him; all thanks to Hanan. This means so much to me and I wish I could meet her and thank her in person. AWESOME SERVICE!!!!

To our valued guest,

On behalf of all of our staff, I want to thank you for the nice comments you had written in your review on your experience. I am very happy that we were able to help you and your husband celebrate your anniversary while apart. We take great pride in making sure that our guest's needs are met.

Reviewed May 15, 2013

Hanan, Carla, and Patrice where such a delight. The room was clean and beautiful! The pool was so much fun my girls and I enjoyed it so much and the hot tub as well. We always stay with this Holiday Inn because the people are so friendly and helpful. I live in Florida and visit four times a year to stay with my daughters because this is our home away from home and I thank you for making us feel so welcomed!

Room Tip: If your a single parent request the King room because switching beds in the night would be no fun,.
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family
HolidayInn Z, Front Office Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Lake Zurich-Barrington, responded to this reviewResponded May 20, 2013

To Our Valued Guest,

Thank you for staying with us and for taking time to post a review about you stay.. We appreciate your comments and the kind words you had for our staff members. Here at the Holiday Inn Express Lake Zurich we strive to offer excellent customer service and value to all of our guests. It is always a pleasure having you and your girls stay with us. We look forward to seeing you in the future.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Lake Zurich
Comfort Inn
Comfort Inn
#3 of 4 in Crystal Lake
Courtyard Chicago Arlington Heights/North
Courtyard Chicago Arlington Heig...
#4 of 10 in Arlington Heights

Been to Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Lake Zurich-Barrington? Share your experiences!