“Great food at a great price!”
Review of Farentino's

Farentino's
Ranked #12 of 67 Restaurants in Lake Forest
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed May 10, 2014 via mobile

I have to feed a large group of people every month. Like 50 or 60 people at a time. We consistently are under budget while eating great. Mostly panini's, salads, and pizza. Absolutely delicious. Ask for Ray!

Reviewed April 28, 2014

In my opinion Farentino's has the the best deep dish pizza in the area. It has the best balance between crispy bottom crust and hearty, generous toppings without being overwhelming as some deep dish pizzas might be. You can eat-in or have the pizza delivered to your home. At lunch, you may purchase thin-crust pizza by the slice. The thin-crust is also good, having a good crispy crust. Salads are another good option and the East side location offers many pasta entrees and and extensive kid's menu.

Reviewed October 10, 2013

The place is Ferentinos, not Farentinos first of all!! The pan pizza is just awesome.
Great salads and sandwiches. More expensive, but well worth it.

Reviewed June 27, 2013

I am a Chicagoian that loves her deep dish pizza. We get coupons all the time from Farentino's... however, I think I may prefer Silo over it... However, I may go back again and try their thin crust (as they seem to be known for their thin crust)

Reviewed September 6, 2012

Best Deep Dish Pizza in town! I live is Cleveland, OH so finding deep dish pizza is next to near impossible. Went to Lake Forest on business and the locals suggested I stop here. I am so glad I did.