“Great Pizza”

Ranked #1 of 34 Restaurants in Lake Bluff
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed July 29, 2013

Silo was recommended by the hotel manager. They were able to accommodate our large party rather quickly. Our pizza was very good. I would eat here again.

Reviewed July 25, 2013

I went here with a moderately large group recently. My companions have been going for years, but this was a first for me. I found it a fun place for a party, or meeting up with people, and it looks a little like a tavern inside, but is warm and inviting. Service is great and accommodating, the deep dish pizza excellent.

Reviewed July 15, 2013

The Silo has long been a family favorite. The deep dish pan pizzas are the best and other menu options a good bet. All that being said, who submitted the photo? The current thumbnail photo is not the Lk Bluff Silo. I've updated one that is...

2  Thank conditionalmom
Reviewed May 23, 2013

Plenty of space and a neat building made this a lot of fun. Our extended family has been going here for years, but it was a first for 5 of the 12 at dinner. Our server had been there for years and was very knowledgeable and accommodating of our large party. We were given some of their fried potato specialty appetizer on the house, since we were starving after a long day in the city. They were really yummy and a great start. We ordered four pizzas and had lots left over. The broccoli chicken and meat lovers (for lack of remembering the name) were really good and the seafood pizza and eggplant parm pizza got good reviews as well (just not my cup of tea). We had a few pitchers of beer and really enjoyed a nice night out with the family. Great stop for good pizza.

Reviewed April 30, 2013

I do like this place for pizza... especially since their crust is not greasy or buttery. However, I would change the taste of the water (seems a bit chlorinated). I really like the cajun pesto chicken pizza. They use wholesome veggies, etc. Also, I think they should just release a 4.00 off coupon and not a 1/2 off coupon with the limit being 4.00... just feels a bit wrong. Other then that... I really like the pizza.