“My go-to pizza!!”

Lucca Pizzeria Ristorante
Ranked #6 of 66 Restaurants in La Grange
Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Delivery
Description: Full service Italian restaurant offering artisan pizza, specialty pasta and salads, desserts, craft cocktails, beer, wine and Sunday Brunch. Private parties and catering services also available. Carry out, delivery and online ordering.
Reviewed June 17, 2013

Grilled Veggie Pizza is the best I have ever had - any person who loves veggies, will love the smoked mozzerella and roasted garlic which makes it all the more yummy!! Grilled calamari salad as an appetizer is delicious - make sure you order it with the dressing on the side - lemony goodness... I also love the house salad with balsamic! And my family loves the regular pizzas as well.

Reviewed June 8, 2013

it is small, but it now has 9 tables inside and 4 outside weather permitting. I had pizza and my wife the chicken parmesan. Both were excellent and the service was attentive, friendly , and timely. Will go back again. I had whole wheat crust grilled vegetable pizza and they were generous with the toppings and the cheese (I need to remember to always order light on cheese). They do have a non-cheese pizza for those wanting to go vegan ... I often do, but did not this time. My wife liked that the marinara for the chicken parmesan was not sweet as is the norm at so many restaurants.

Reviewed February 26, 2013

The pizza, the entrees, the salads, the wine, dining al fresco. Love everything about this place. If I were sure that I could be guaranteed a table any night, I'd direct my dining to Lucca's all of the time. Lucca's is tiny. Just a few tables indoors, and a few outside tables during the spring/summer/fall. I worked for a couple of years at a fantastic pizza restaurant in Chicago, so I think I do know my pizza. Uno, Due, Leona's, Bacino's, Lou Malnati's, CPOG, Ranalli's. Lucca's is in a class of its own, and the foot traffic proves it. I've enjoyed the thin crust pizzas. the pizza dough has that "from scratch" taste, delicious sauce, and beautifully crafted cheeses. The flavors are nicely balanced. A perfect dinner for me is sharing a salad, a margherita pizza and a specially priced bottle of wine. Dessert? I have no idea. I have never been able to consider dessert after the meal described. Give it a try. They're busy, so choose a time when you think you'll get a table. Oh yes, the restaurant is right in front of the Train Station. That adds a bit of extra ambiance :) La Grange has so much more to offer than it did back in the 60's, 70's and 80's..

Reviewed October 19, 2012

A nice, quaint pizza place with a great atmosphere. The restaurant is small, there are only a few 4 top tables but the service is great. The 45 minute wait for a deep dish is also worth the wait. Enjoy.

Reviewed June 2, 2012

Lucca's has the best pizza in LaGrange if you like thin crust pizza. All of their meals are just like being in Italy. They have a few tables outside where you can watch the people and trains go by.