“Ok Mexican fare”

Good for: Families with children, Large groups
Cicero
“Ok Mexican fare”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 20, 2012

Can't remember much about our two visits. Food was okay but did not stand out.

Visited September 2011

Chicago,Illinois
“Wonderful dining experience!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 26, 2011

Two friends and I stopped in for a meal after seeing a movie nearby. The atmosphere is delightful and restful. The food was exceptional--so delicious and satisfying. The meal included soup, a large entree and dessert. Our waitress was so helpful and kind. It was a wonderful dining experience all around.

• Visited October 2011
1 Thank set2go52
Darien, Illinois
“Delish!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 13, 2011

This place is in a great location, right in the middle of downtown La Grange. The food is classic mexican fare with a great variety, huge portions, and everything I've tried here is great!

The drinks are great too, can't beat a margarita!

During this visit, we were having a bachelorette party and the staff were very accomodating to our 15 person party, and we had a great time.

Love this place, you will too!

• Visited November 2010
1 Thank KimberlyAnne1786
Long Beach, California
“Shame on you”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 25, 2011

Had it not been for the fact that I was denied the use of my http://restaurant.com gift certificate on Valentines Day, I would have given this place 4 stars, but considering there was no sign on the door when you walk in, as I've experienced in the past when certain restaurants decide not to honor them, they lost 2 whole stars for that....that's unacceptable in MY book. You can't just decide not to honor someone's coupon/gift certificate and not let your guests know in advance. I checked my certificate prior to making my reservation specifically for that reason, making sure there were no stipulations on holidays or special occasions (if valentine's day is considered either of those) and there was not.

The food is good, not the best, but good. I've had the Chiles rellenos and I liked, I've also had the Mole Cheese Enchiladas, very good. However, I will not be going back for the simple fact that I feel cheated now.

Take your food and shove it Casa Margarita. I eat out quite often and so I use http://restautant.com whenever possible and now that you've benefitted from my visiting your restaurant because of that certificate that you refused to honor, you have lost my business. Hope it was worth it!!!

Shame on YOU!!!!! Word travels quickly.

• Visited February 2011
1 Thank imacitygirl
Burr Ridge
“Skip it!”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 12, 2010

When we walked in, there was an odd smell, like sewer gas. Drinks were OK. Food was so-so, pretty much what you'd get at Pepe's. Service was good