“Good Thin Crust Pizza”

Add it.
Armand's Pizzeria
Ranked #34 of 68 Restaurants in La Grange
Reviewed May 30, 2018

Billed as having the best thin crust pizza in the area. Not sure how they got this title. The thin crust was very good but I wished the center crust was a little crispier. Probably not possible but I can dream.

Reviewed March 23, 2018

My son and I visited Armand's yesterday, it was our first time dining there. We had great service and great food. I had the Papardelle Bolognese, which was excellent, and he had one of their pizzas they call "Novas", and liked it a lot. It also didn't hurt that it was half-off on any beer, a deal they offer every Thursday. I would heartliy recommend it to anyone.

Reviewed March 13, 2017

Never visited this place when it was just a pizzeria, but decided to try it when it upgraded to a Victory Tap. I went twice in the last couple weeks. The food was very good, straightforward southern Italian, very good pizza, but nothing extraordinary. I found the room itself kid of odd. The space is pretty small, so the bar (with several TVs) kind of dominates the restaurant. Even at the table farthest away from the bar, the conversations from the patrons are crystal clear. The proprietor is very affable (and treated us to a bit of a performance one night) but can be pretty loud himself. I suspect most regulars come here just because of him. The classic black and white celebrity photos covering the walls are pretty hokey. If you like that sort of thing, along with solid food, this is your place.

Reviewed September 5, 2016

Armand"s thin crust pizza is definitely my favorite. It's super thin with great toppings.
This La Grange Armand's has recently been remodeled--more like a real restaurant than just a pizza place. They also have improved the menu. One of the new additions to this location is the Melrose pepper salad that you could only get at the Elmhurst location. Great service from our waitress. I will be back to try some of the other dishes on the menu.

Reviewed April 28, 2016

Good pizza at this relatively new establishment. Parking in the area is difficult especially on the weekends.