“Go eat there!”

Ranked #30 of 65 Restaurants in La Grange
Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Delivery
Dining style: Casual Dining
Transit: one block from lagrange train station
Description: Thipi Thai Restaurant offers an incredible menu of Thai foods for lunch and dinner. We take great pride in our food, so we carefully create our meals from only the finest and freshest ingredients. We also offer a great atmosphere, friendly service, reasonable prices and varied lunch and dinner menus. Thipi Thai can cater any meeting or special event. A full bar is offered with a variety of special drinks, wine flights, and daily drink specials with reasonable prices. With mouthwatering aromas and bursting fresh flavors of our Thai restaurant’s treats, you can enjoy a great meal by dining in, take our or delivery.
Reviewed March 19, 2013

I have been to Thailand six times and I can say that the food is as good as it is there and you don't have to go across the ocean to get it. I have had many dishes there and all is delicious. The staff is friendly and the decor is beautiful. The decor is direct from the artisan part of Chaing Mai... carvings, umbrellas, handmade paper and all the rest. It is a quiet so nice for a relaxing evening meal. They also deliver and when I stay with a friend near there we have had good service with their delivery. The food is hot and it is there in less time than they estimate. Good serving sizes!

Reviewed February 26, 2013

I first experienced Thipi Thai on La Grange Road one Christmas season when I had a terrible cold. The soup nearly saved the day and I was a loyal fan from that point forward. I've enjoyed my share of Thai food. When I lived downtown in the 80's, I lived near Bow Thai 2 and Thai Villa. I also frequented Star of Siam. Thipi Thai holds up. I have yet to eat in the main room, which is adorned with parasols. I tend to sit at a table near the street. The atmosphere is more elegant than many of the other Thai restaurants I've mentioned. Thipi Thai Great full bar. I've enjoyed many dishes at Thipi Thai. I'm somewhat shy of spices, but the noodle, and vegetable dishes and the appetizers are great. I love it for carry-out, as well. Stop into the bar, grab an exotic beer and order your food to go. It's an urban experience in a suburban location when you dine that way. Give it a try!

Reviewed July 12, 2012

Nice decor, nice atmosphere. Even had Chicago Sports items hanging in the mens room. Service was great, food was too. Only problem was that my pineapple, shrimp, rice dish had hardly any pineapple. Shrimp was plentiful though. We have circled this restaurant as a definite keeper though. Can't wait to go back and sample other items on the menu.

Reviewed May 28, 2012

This is Thai food very well prepared. Some tables for two are small and crowded. Some parts of the restaurant are noisy, others are not. But if you like Thai cuisine you will not be disappointed.

Reviewed March 8, 2012

One of my favorite restaurants in La Grange. The food is rock solid and always yummy. When they say spicy they mean it. The Beef on Fire made my husband cry. Nice atmosphere. Good service. The kitchen can get backed up on weekend nights. Order appetizers if you're hunger. They had a veggie platter special for $10 that I highly recommend.