“Not pub food”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed February 10, 2018 via mobile

Have been here many times enjoy the variety of beers and the food is yummy. Today we had some snacks the bacon wrapped dates and the sweet potato fries. Delicious! I’ll be back!!

Reviewed October 2, 2017

The Wild Monk is a great place for food and drinks. My wife and I went here several times. Very good selection of local drafts with a highly knowledgeable bar staff to guide you to the right brew. The Brussels Sprouts are very good along with several of the salads. Many TVs to catch up on sports events make this place a great selection.

Reviewed January 17, 2017 via mobile

My husband and I go to Wild Monk about once a month for our a special date night and to watch UFC fights. The food is delicious I always order the lamb burger with the seasoned fries and calamari for appetizer. Those have been my favorites. Also love that they have peanut dispensers you can get honey roasted peanuts, salted peanuts, and spicy peanuts at your leisure. Overall great experience and the staff and owners are very sweet and accommodating.

Reviewed December 7, 2016 via mobile

Not everyone is into high priced craft beers and wine. My wife like s the place but they're nothing there for me!

Reviewed June 27, 2016

We sat outside which was ok except when a motorcycle went by. The weather was great, the service was as well. My wife had wings and they were not done. Management redid them and then did not charge us for them. Later the chef came by to offer his apology. I had the Brussel Sprouts and they were outstanding.