“Still good sushi, sashimi”
Review of Sushi House

Sushi House
Ranked #29 of 68 Restaurants in La Grange
Cuisines: Sushi
Reviewed August 23, 2016

Yes, it seems there has been a change of some sort - ownership? It was expensive before, still is, but the food continues to be excellent - at least for take out. When waiting for pickup last month, the staff was attentive and helpful.

Reviewed July 25, 2016 via mobile

Have gone to this location for years and years. High prices but great quality and service
New owners now and big changes
Prices went up
Service down
Portions 1/2 the size
And quality not as good
Would love for old ownership and or management to return
Great location but will not return

Reviewed March 13, 2016

We had take out sushi in Friday night. When I called they said 30 minutes, and when I arrived the order too another 30 minutes (a total of 60). I got to watch the servers move. They were always in motion (I'm guessing they were understaffed).

The sushi quality was excellent, and were enjoyed it. The order was completed correctly once I got it. We had an extra large order, and they put in a full bottle of soy sauce (the glass bottle) which everyone in the family thought was very cool when we got home. Plenty of utencils.

Reviewed February 14, 2016 via mobile

Vey high quality sushi but we find the portions small for the price. Nice environment and friendly staff. The nigiri are just very tiny rice portions

Reviewed November 29, 2015 via mobile

This was a very nice clean and friendly restaurant. I had the take out and everything was on time fresh and very tasty. The packaging for takeout was well packaged and very presentable. Definitely will go back and try for lunch.