“O.K.”

Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in La Grange
Mount Juliet, Tennessee
“O.K.”
Reviewed July 20, 2013

I guess the room was o.k. but I couldnt get over the uncleaness of the room which upset me. Hairs all over the bathroom that weren't mine Im blond these's hairs where black. The carpet in the rooms looked brand new but a walk across it with wet told me if it was new it wasnt being cleaned the way it needed to be my feet where black and I had to wash my feet again and put on flip flops. The sheets literally could have read the newspaper thought them and the bed comforter looked so dirty I took it off. The pillows need to be replaced lumpy and flat. The room either is to cold or to hot. Yes it has an ac but it runs all the time. I only spent a few hours in the room after the show I saw before I said screw it and left. The rooms had the ability to be nice if they would have done a full new job on the rooms instead of stopping halfway. The only staff member that was even nice was Matt on first shift the next morning when I left @6am the lady didnt even look up when I checked out or even say anything. Again this hotel could be a nice one if it had been fixed the right way.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled solo

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (4)
Chicago, Illinois
Reviewed July 7, 2013

This cute little motel offers great rooms and great prices. Room was clean and had a refrigerator and microwave... Tons of TV stations and music channels with super friendly staff! The front desk lady helped us find a great local restaurant that my whole family enjoyed. This is the best deal in the Chicago area.

Room Tip: Try the Jacuzzi suites! For only $20 more per night its a bargain...
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
#2 of 2 in Countryside
Super 8 Bridgeview/Chicago Area
SpringHill Suites Chicago Southwest at Burr Ridge/Hinsdale
Chicago Marriott Southwest at Burr Ridge

Been to American Inn & Suites? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about American Inn & Suites

Property: American Inn & Suites
Address: 6401 Joliet Rd, La Grange, IL 60525-4643 (Formerly Rodeway Inn & Suites)
Location: United States > Illinois > La Grange
Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi )
Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in La Grange
Hotel Class:2 star — American Inn & Suites 2*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Priceline, Cancelon, Travelocity and HRS so you can book your American Inn & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.