Review Highlights

Movies

Reviewed January 22, 2018
Jeffrey S
Broadview, Illinois

See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed July 11, 2018

An affordable option for movie going. The concessions are also reasonably priced and the bathrooms are clean. We go here often.

1  Thank victoriahamel14
Reviewed July 9, 2018 via mobile

I've lived in this area forever and have seen many changes and upgrades to this theater. Great place to see movies. Clean. Snacks good. Workers good and very nice

1  Thank Dawn P
Reviewed February 19, 2018

My husband and I came here on a Thursday afternoon. We purchased 2 adult movie tickets, a popcorn, 2 drinks, a package of fruit snacks, a nacho with extra cheese and jalapenos and spent $28.00. The theater is intimate, the staff is friendly, the popcorn is fresh. I Love this place. I may end up living in La Grange, tha'ts how much I love La Grange and the theater. The whole neighborhood is warm and welcoming!

Reviewed January 22, 2018

Took my grandkids ther for the first time and I would recommend it to anyone to go there . Movies are $5 every day and the place Ina's a very freindly atmosphere. If you don't want to spend a lot of money take your grandkids there.

Reviewed April 12, 2017

Love going to the LaGrange for a movie and excellent popcorn. The price is right and it is very child friendly. great place for grandparents to take the kids.

Reviewed April 10, 2017

We went to this small theater a few weeks ago and although it is small, very very nice, quaint. Beautiful architecture!! Enjoy the movie, and the good snacks. Parking a little difficult to find. You can park down the street at the public lot and short walk to the theater.

Reviewed March 13, 2017

Renovated about 2 years ago, this is now a great value for those that like to watch movies in a theater. Tickets are reasonable, they now have multiple titles playing instead of just a couple and the individual theaters are more comfortable than they used to be. Also snacks are more reasonably priced than other theaters.

Reviewed January 22, 2017

Love that it is so close to home. The theatre is beautiful and reasonably priced. They have a lot of films for the whole family, right in downtown LaGrange.

Reviewed January 17, 2017 via mobile

I have grown up going to lagrange theater since I was a kid. Now I take my children to see movies there. Kids combo meal is a great deal and ticket prices are decent. Love how they updated the theater.

Reviewed January 17, 2017

I took my grandson there.
Everyone was so friendly nice and very helpful. We had soda popcorn nachos and candy. The pricing on everything we purchased was very reasonable. It was clean and very well managed. I would diffently go back again. The price was half the cost of the big name chains