“Excellent food. Service. Music clean”

Santiago's Restaurant
Ranked #22 of 70 Restaurants in La Grange
Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed May 26, 2018 via mobile

My husband had the enchilada combo and I had steak taco dinner.
First the chips and salsa were delicious salsa was mild enough or you can eat it but taste every bit of the flavor. The enchiladas were excellent great flavor great sauce. The rice and beans were delicious.

The steak taco dinner was absolutely the best I’ve ever had. I have them add cilantro and tomato to it and crumbled a few taco chips in it and ate the entire plate. I never knew that. The wine was delicious the music was wonderful. The restaurant was clean. Our server Margaret was delightful it was such a wonderful experience.

Date of visit: May 2018

Reviewed July 11, 2017 via mobile

Very good Mexican food in LaGrange. Had the fajitas on one visit and the portions were big and very tasty.

Date of visit: July 2017
Reviewed February 13, 2017

We were at Santiagos 2 weeks ago for a 11 year old birthday party lunch. The service was very good. Food very fresh with multiple options We actuall brought our own cake and the staff was very gracious with extra plates and silverware. Overall all a very good experience

Date of visit: February 2017
Reviewed February 11, 2017 via mobile

We went with another couple for dinner. My husband and I had the chef's steak special which includes bandarilla steak and and an enchilada of your choice. The steak was excellent and so was the enchilada. And it was a large portion that I took part of it home. The other couple got the quesadillas.
The margaritas had a wide variety of options. I first had a peach frozen margarita and then a regular margarita with salt. Both were large and tasty.

Date of visit: February 2017
Reviewed January 6, 2017

We've lived in the area for over 20 years, but didn't try Santiago's until 3-4 years ago. So glad we did! It's convenient, reasonably priced & has consistently good food & service.

Date of visit: November 2016