“Modern & Excellent Coffee Spot”
Review of Owl and Lark

Owl and Lark
Ranked #1 of 1 Coffee & Tea in La Grange
Reviewed June 18, 2018

Owl & Lark offers a clean, modern space, with a good mix of ambient music. Their coffee drinks are always excellent, and made with care. Highly recommend.

Reviewed April 2, 2018 via mobile

To be honest I didn't want to give this place a good review as I want to keep it all to myself! It is just the nicest coffee house in La Grange. It's comfortable, clean and so relaxing. The coffee is served in lovely big cups with saucers. I always get the turmeric latte, it's soooo delicious and so comforting. I hope this place is around for a long time.

Reviewed March 10, 2018

I love the Lazy Owl smoothie so much. I was obsessed and going daily. Only downside is the price is a little high, but I expected that since we're dealing with fresh ingredients for the smoothies. I have not tried anything else besides the smoothies and juices - cute atmosphere.

Reviewed November 10, 2017 via mobile

What nice new gem in La Grange. Once I visited Cambridge, Ma and I was jealous that they have plenty of places with a character. And I found it in La Grange. Awesome place. Small. Trendy. Food and coffee art.

Reviewed August 8, 2017

Nice place to get a great coffee or smoothie drink and healthy breakfast/lunch. Girlfriends can meet up after school drop-off and kick back and catch up.