“bobby”

Ranked #2 of 2 Hotels in Kewanee
Indianapolis, Indiana
“bobby”
Reviewed January 21, 2014

i stay in Quality inn i never have any bed smell in room they give best service people are crazy
they better service then american hotel loge next o the parking lot

american loge i hate them service is not good

• Stayed January 2014, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (3)
New York City, New York
Reviewed September 2, 2013

This hotel is a health hazard and in disrepair. Our original room wreaked of mold (was difficult to breathe it was so bad), the bathroom ceiling was collapsing and black with mold from water damage, the sink pipes were leaking and the carpet was soaked underneath, the carpet looked like it hadn't been vacuumed/cleaned in months, and there were several roaches. We requested a new room...the staff was friendly, apologetic, and helpful. The second room was cleaner but there were still roaches. The grout and tile in the main lobby were dark with filth (supposed to be light color), and also smelled of mold/mildew (though not as bad as the room). It was also very expensive for what it was. Paid over $100/night, I wouldn't pay $10. I don't usually post complaints, but when people's health is at stake, I didn't hesitate. If you have asthma or other respiratory conditions, I strongly recommend that you find other accommodations.

Room Tip: Ask for the suite on second floor, if you're going to stay here.
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank FrequentTraveler1213
Nil_Patel, Manager at Motel 6 Kewanee IL, responded to this review, September 10, 2013
We have recently made some changes in management. I would like to take a moment to Thank you for sharing your comments regarding your recent stay at the quality inn Kewanee. Our top priority is creating an environment in which our guests can relax, renew and recharge. We are truly sorry that your experience did not meet your expectations; please accept my apologies for any inconvenience you experienced during your stay. Constructive feedback from our guests is crucial in our continued quest to provide unparalleled guest service and impeccably clean lodging accommodations.
Again, I apologize for any inconvenience which you experienced. It is our wish that you will continue to benefit from our excellent accommodations; exceptional guest service and that you will honor us with another opportunity to exceed your expectations. We are dedicated to providing the highest standards of service for our guest and I can assure you we will do everything we can to make your stay a comfortable and happy one. We look forward to serving you again in the future and will once again say, “Welcome to the end of the day”.

Travelers are raving about these Kewanee hotels

Reviewed July 13, 2013

Hotel has to be the worst hotel in town. I thought I would try it out.. I usually stay at the kewanee motor lodge and that hotel never disappoints me but this hotel... The sheets smelled bad.. Breakfast variety wasn't that good. Over charged for room. Looked like the rooms weren't vacuumed. Take my advice and don't waste a $100 here. Very rude staff as well.

• Stayed July 2013
2 Thank Johnsmithy23
East Peoria, Illinois
Reviewed October 21, 2012

I read the reviews of this hotel and was a little worried. Since it is now a choice hotel and under new ownership, I gave it a try. I have stayed in hotels before that are as bad as other reviewers have described and have logged many hotel stays over the last few years so I have a good base to judge from. I found the building to be clean and in good shape. My room had been totally remodeled, it had new bedding, towels, and flat screen television. The bed was comfortable and breakfast was on par with other free hotel offerings except the breakfast area was nicer that a lot of others in this price range. The owner was certainly not like the old owner. He was very nice and seemed very concerned to make sure we had a pleasant stay. The only complaint I have is most of the vending machines were not operating. In a way I feel sorry for the new owners as the old reviews, which they had nothing to do with will haunt them until more people that stay there now reassure others that this is not the same place. I can assure people that when I stayed at this hotel on 10/20/2012 it is going in the right direction and is nothing like the reviews from when the previous owners had it.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple
1 Thank caudle520
Grinnell, Iowa, United States
Reviewed September 28, 2012

This is by far the worst hotel I'v ever stayed in. The sheets were horrible stained and just nasty..i know this says there a Super 8 but there sign now says Quality Inn. The hotel was horrible smelled disgusting and the service was horrible. Our cards didn't work and the man at the desk proceeded to argue with me weather my cards worked or not. He then took us to our room to for me to prove that my cards didn't work. So he let us into our room. He then came back with new keys and just let himself into our room!!!!! With our new working keys none the less...Also when we were looked out of the entire building we had to wait 15 mins for someone to unlock the door..dont get me wrong i like the secured building idea but seriously 15 mins..And the whole lobby smelled as if the person on duty was smoking pot. Over all the most horrible stay ever!!..However we now stay the AmericInn right across the Parking lot from the "Quality Inn" which happens to be very low Quality

• Stayed September 2012, traveled with family
6 Thank Tiffany E
Also consider these accommodations in or near Kewanee
AmericInn Lodge & Suites Kewanee
Best Western Annawan Inn
Kewanee Motor Lodge
Kewanee Motor Lodge
#3 of 3 in Kewanee

Been to Motel 6 Kewanee IL? Share your experiences!