“early bird specials”

Cuisines: Armenian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed July 19, 2012

good food but you have to know what to order. clean, friendly guess its just not my kind of food

Bill C, Owner at The Station House, responded to this reviewResponded July 23, 2012

Thank you for your review. I'm glad you noticed we have good food. I'm glad you noticed we are clean.. I'm glad you noticed we are friendly. We do try to please each customer.

Reviewed July 9, 2012

numerous things. They were out of special 2 hours before closing. waitress told me I was late when I came as soon as I got out of work. The waitress was rude. My salad never came. When I asked about is she shrugged and asked If I wanted it to go? Then, I asked to be reimbursed off the bill for it and she said, "well it is only going to be $2.50 off!" I just will never go back. I do not think the owners think the owners care any more.

Management response:Responded July 13, 2012

Carol this is Ed and Bill. I'm sorry that you had such a negative experience at our establishment. Please contact us so we can resolve this matter. Hope to here from you soon! We do try for 100 percent customer statisfaction.

Reviewed May 26, 2012

On a Saturday, make reservations. Besides being super busy in the restaurant itself, it seems this restaurant also does take-out orders and gets busy with that on the weekends as well. The good news is that when I called and let them know I was single and traveling from out of town, the manager was real helpful in seeing there was a seat for me with a minimum amount of waiting.

Salad was simple, the rib-eye steak was cooked as I wanted and a generous size. What I actually liked best were the dinner rolls ... "good enough to be dessert" doesn't begin to describe how good they were ... they were even better!

Management response:Responded July 13, 2012

We are so glad you chose to dine with us! Happy to know you liked our fresh baked rolls!
Drop in again!

Reviewed April 27, 2012

Hit them on a busy Friday night. The food took quite awhile, but our server was informative and attentive.

Management response:Responded July 13, 2012

Thank you for your review. I'm glad our server was attentive for you! We pride ourselves on our friendly servers! Stop back again..Thanks!

Reviewed April 16, 2012

Stick with the basics - sandwiches, soup, salads - and you won't be disappointed. A good place to eat while waiting for the train to arrive.

Bill C, Owner at The Station House, responded to this reviewResponded August 18, 2012

Thank you for your review! Please stop in again!