“Just OK”

Cuisines: Pizza
Bourbonnais, IL
“Just OK”
Reviewed November 28, 2012

The type of pizza made here is not to my taste -- crust is thin and crispy (which if ok) and the sauce is on the skimpy side.

1 Thank wennmac

“Good pizza, bad bad service.”
Reviewed September 12, 2012

The pizza was real good, breadsticks were nothing special, have had better breadsticks from a gas station. The service on the other hand sucked. They never came back to our table once we got our food. Server was talking to friends oblivious about other coustomers.

Bettendorf, Iowa
“Glad we ate here”
Reviewed August 24, 2012

Didn't know what to expect, but great pan pizza and calzones and reasonably priced. Friendly staff, and varied menu.

Visited August 2012
Decatur, Illinois
“Monicals I missed you!”
Reviewed August 19, 2012

After living on the West Coast then the East Coast. Im finally home to central IL. Let me tell you. I missed Monicals. Ive ate at every mom and pop, Chain pizza joint from San Fran to New York. New York is pretty incredible! But nothing holds a candle to Monicals. My picky eating daughter Lex wont eat anything but she would eat monicals for every meal if she could. And let me tell you we buy There french dressing by the bottle cause she eats it in everything. Its like central il ketchup! I met some friends who had lived in NC for 20 years. He grew up in Bloomington IL. Whats funny when I was leaving one thing he asked me was to have a monicals pizza for him!

• Visited August 2012
Henderson, NV
“Fantastic Pizza!”
Reviewed July 30, 2012

Had their pizza while in town visiting relatives - the pizza was out of this world! My picky 16 year old loved it as well - stated it was the best pizza he has had in awhile.

Visited July 2012