“HGI of Kankakee”

Hilton Garden Inn Kankakee
Ranked #1 of 2 Hotels in Kankakee
Reviewed December 13, 2013

The hotel was very clean with a welcoming staff, both on arrival and departure, that promptly addressed all of my needs. The morning breakfast offered a good selection of hot/cold items at a fair price and the bar area that evening was quiet and comfortable; only complaint I have is that they didn't have a more diverse selection of liquor.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled on business
There are newer reviews for Hilton Garden Inn Kankakee

Reviewed December 4, 2013

This is our second Thanksgiving we have spent at the Hilton Garden Inn. The hotel is located in a very safe and clean area. The hotel appears to be new construction and is very clean and modern. Everyone from the manager to the cleaning staff are helpful. We will continue staying here for our future Thanksgiving/Family Reunion trips.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed November 30, 2013

This is a rock solid HGI location.
I stayed here between two very intense days on a road trip.
They were able to point me to a great local gym where I got a good workout.
The restaurant staff really understood being spent and needing a decent, low hassle meal.
Breakfast was great and served with cheer.
I would stay here again.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed November 24, 2013

excellent just excellent, The room great cleans,the bed was great,Service can not be beat,Honor member after a number of stay in a year get free breakfast at least once, They was very helpful in getting you the room you want is a great job for me think alot.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed November 15, 2013 via mobile

First of all, Breakfast. No matter how you order your eggs, they'll be overdone. The breakfast does not have your typical HGI offerings. Seems the breakfast staff doesn't want you to serve yourself. Housekeeping: when I returned back to my room a bottle of cleaner was left in the bathroom. Then I discovered someone removed my TV remote. Went to front desk to get a new one. Checking out next morning I was charged a higher rate than agreed upon my arrival.
The hotel is miles from the restaurant district so we tried the hotel restaurant. Food not cooked to order just like Breakfast. I'll avoid this place next time.

Stayed: November 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed November 13, 2013

Was visiting our son in college, staying only one night. We arrived late evening, the staff was waiting for us and make our check in go quickly and smoothly. Room was clean, roomy, and bed was outstanding. Very much enjoyed our stay.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed November 13, 2013

I was only in and out on business, but it was such a easy booking, checkin, and checkout process. No complaints with staff other than the bartender I don't knew how to pour a water. Room and hallways were quiet.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
Also consider these accommodations in or near Kankakee
Magnuson Hotel Bourbonnais
Red Roof Inn & Suites Monee
Super 8 Watseka
Super 8 Watseka
#1 of 1 in Watseka

Been to Hilton Garden Inn Kankakee? Share your experiences!