“It was OK”

Ranked #16 of 23 Hotels in Joliet
Normal, Illinois
“It was OK”
Reviewed April 1, 2013

The room was clean, out dated and some of the furniture has seen better days. I stayed here for business because it is more reasonable than some other hotels in the area. I travel a lot and I stay in Super 8's because of the price. This is an older Super 8. I would not stay here if I was with my family but it is clean, bed was good and its a Super 8. I would not recommend but I would not have anything bad to say either.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (10)
Madison,Wi
Reviewed March 18, 2013

We stayed two nights. It was suppose to be a non smoking room, but you could smell smoke. Room was so hot and dry we had to turn on the air and crack the window. When the shower is running the water has a odor. The towels were thin. Hallways and elevators dirty. We didn't have the breakfast, or use the pool. Several food places at this exit, several hotels as well.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
Posen
Reviewed March 6, 2013

it was the worst breakfast I have ever had. There was two smoke dectectors in cieling (one for hot tub and one to detect smoking in the room.) The lights on these kept going on green and red, they kept me up; the room heating unit did not respond to turning it down and was very warm in room. I would not recomend this motel to anyone.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Super 8

Travelers are raving about these Joliet hotels

Stratford
Reviewed February 20, 2013

Had a very enjoyable stay. Would definitely stay there again if I was in the area. Very comfortable.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled with family

JOLIET
Reviewed January 10, 2013

This was a really nice jacuzzi suite, as I opted for the small one. Everything was great, and worked with no problem. The heating/air system worked as it should. The bathroom and jacuzzi tub were nice and clean, and the bed was nice and firm. If you prefer a softer bed, then it might not be for you. There were nice clean sheets, and no evidence of bed bugs because thats the first thing we checked. No cigarette smell either. Anyway for the price, I am definitely staying there again. The breakfast was decent and fresh too. Oh one complaint though. As I read somewhere else, you may want to bring your own towels because their's wasn't the greatest.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled as a couple