“Thank you!”

Ranked #10 of 23 Hotels in Joliet
Byron, Illinois
“Thank you!”
Reviewed July 12, 2012

I would sincerely like to thank you for working with me last week. My husband was working for the utility company in you area and was working the midnight shift restoring power due to the severe heat, you were the only hotel in the area that I contacted that would allow him to get rest and sleep at your hotel for one day at an one overnight charge. Everyone else would only allow it by paying for 2 nights. I really appreciate your flexibility and I will share this with everyone. Thanks a million..we very much appreciated it!!

Stayed July 2012, traveled on business
1 Thank Connie R
JuliaGarvey, General Manager at Fairfield Inn Joliet South, responded to this review, July 26, 2012
Dear Connie, I am so happy we were able to accommodate your husband while he was in town. Flexibility is so important in our industry and we know that every situation is different and we are so happy we could meet your family’s needs. We can't wait to see you next time your husband or your family is in town. Julia Garvey, General Manager

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (19)
BOKEELIA
Reviewed October 4, 2011

I travel constantly and stay in business hotels like the Fairfield Inn. At this location the staff, all of them from checkin to breakfast, were unbelievably friendly. They seem to love their jobs and work as a team to decorate for the season, make sure each guest has a good experience and they seem like they really care. I was greeted by yummy chocolate reese's pieces cookies and a gift of snacks for being a rewards member. The room was nice with a fridge and microwave and clean and bright. I am definitely coming back.

• Stayed October 2011, traveled on business
Indianapolis, Indiana
Reviewed September 16, 2011

This hotel is located in a great area. You can get to anywhere in Joliet in just about ten minutes because the highway is a minute away. The entire staff from the minute we arrived to the time we walked out of the door was amazing! I have never been to a hotel where the staff was so friendly and went out of their way to help you. Our room was very clean and continued to stay that way during our stay. I usually don't eat breakfast unless I travel because of time, so I was pleasantly surprised to see they had Belgium waffles. Myself and my family could not have picked a better place to stay! Not only will I stay there again but I would definitely recommend it to anyone looking to stay in the area.

• Stayed August 2011, traveled with family
Ottumwa, Iowa
Reviewed June 8, 2011

Our stay here was great. The front desk staff was very helpful when we checked in late at night. The breakfast was great. Bedding was nice. Bathrooms are great size. The only thing I was surprised about was that there are not flat panel TV's in the rooms. It is not a complaint I was just surprised. All in all our stay was great!

• Stayed June 2011, traveled with family
Rockford
Reviewed January 11, 2011

We spent one night here. The staff was great, the room was nice and the beds wonderful. The room had a microwave and refrigerator in it. Is is a great place for the price.

• Stayed January 2011, traveled as a couple
spi
Reviewed August 20, 2010

Even though it is a non smoking hotel, there is always a ton of smokers and the rooms reak of the smell. Enough to give me sore throat.

Also smokers smoke at the front door sometimes up to half dozen the day I was there. The state law specifically reads that a 20ft barrier should be maintain from all entrances. The management was ignorant of the law and shrugged her shoulders and said that is were we allow them to smoke because of the ashtrays. Suggestions of posting the law on signs as is required went with a roll of the eyes.

• Stayed August 2010, traveled on business
1 Thank stonewallbrother
pa
Reviewed January 14, 2010

Nothing fancy here. Hotel shows some age but was clean and adequate. The breakfast is common fare, nothing fancy or too substantial, but it was free. There is an awesome sports bar across the street that had great food and a Cracker Barrel off of the parking lot. Convenient to the highway. I wouldn't stay here long term, but for the night it was ok.

• Stayed October 2009, traveled on business