Hampton Inn by Hilton Joliet I-55
ComfortInn
$164
$161
$152
Red Roof Inn Chicago Joliet(Joliet)(Great Value!)
$60
$199
$159
TownePlace Suites
Best Western Joliet Inn & Suites(Joliet)(Great Value!)
$170
$153
Travelocity
$62
$116
$104
All reviewsfront deskbreakfast staffroad noiseroom was cleanfresh fruithot tubthe breakfast areaeasy accesscomplimentary breakfastgreat place to staydefinitely stay here againthe hotel staffexcellent staychicago areaexcellent hotelconvenient locationfitness center
Reviewed December 17, 2013

The hotel staff was very helpful and friendly. Room and bathroom was very clean and I felt extremely comfortable and secure during my stay. The hotel's location is very accessible to the interstate and there is plenty of eating places and shopping close by.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Sales_Manager_0, Manager at Hampton Inn by Hilton Joliet I-55, responded to this reviewResponded December 18, 2013

Dear Brenda Kay R,
Thank you for your five star review! I am happy that you experienced our clean and comfortable rooms and our friendly staff during your stay. We pride ourselves on outstanding service and cleanliness. I will certainly pass the compliments along to our hardworking team. Please come back and see us again soon the next time you visit Joliet.

Thanks again,

Reviewed December 13, 2013

Outstanding staff and friendly service. You will enjoy your stay and receive true value for your money. We were attending a funeral and had ten rooms. Everyone at the hotel was wonderful. All of our family was welcomed and treated with great respect and friendship.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Sales_Manager_0, Manager at Hampton Inn by Hilton Joliet I-55, responded to this reviewResponded December 16, 2013

Dear William B,
Thank you for sharing your feedback with us on Trip Advisor. I am very happy to learn that you and your family enjoyed your stay with us. We look forward to the opportunity to welcome you all back in the future for a happier occasion. I will make sure to share your positive comments with our entire team!

Reviewed December 7, 2013

This hotel was very clean and conveniently located next to a shopping mall. The staff was very helpful. Do not consider this as an alternative to staying in Chicago. It is cheaper, but if you need to travel into Chicago on a weekday morning, the traffic is torturous.

Room Tip: This is very close to I55 and you may want to choose a room on the opposite end from the Interstate.
  • Stayed: December 2013, traveled on business
Sales_Manager_0, Manager at Hampton Inn by Hilton Joliet I-55, responded to this reviewResponded December 9, 2013

Dear ang89,
Thank you for the feedback on your recent stay. We are happy that you enjoyed the cleanliness of our rooms and the helpfulness of our staff. We're grateful for the opportunity to serve. Your compliments will certainly be shared with the rest of our team.

We look forward to welcoming you back the next time you visit Joliet,

Take care,

Reviewed December 5, 2013

I like the Hampton Inn better than all the other hotels/motels in the area around I-55 and the Louis Joliet Mall in Joliet. The hotel is beautiful inside. The rooms are warm and welcoming. The staff is very professional and friendly and address any questions or concerns immediately. It's also the most quiet hotel that I've stayed in so far. Their only drawback is light coming into the room. Either from around the door or from around the window shades. If you are placed in a room on the East side you will be awakened by the morning sun coming in from around the shades. The room is not "Pitch Black" as I was told by the Front Desk when I checked in. The room was very bright at night with light coming in from the hallway and from the exterior lights coming in from around the shades. I was moved to a different room the next day on the West side and the lighting problem was not as much an issue. The only other issue is noise. Either from the other guests or from the Heater/Air Conditioner in the room. If you are a light sleeper, these may be an issue for you. Otherwise, the beds are very comfortable and so are the rooms. Pricing is fair for what you get. Rooms are very clean and smell clean too. I will stay there again the next time I'm in town.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled with family

Dear Laura K,
Thank you for your review! Our entire team is grateful to have earned your recommendation to others traveling to Joliet. I am happy that you were able to experience our clean, comfortable rooms and our friendly staff during your stay. We pride ourselves on our outstanding service and cleanliness. I will certainly pass the compliments along to our hardworking team. I'm sorry that you were not as pleased with the darkness, and quietness of your room. These issues will be addressed with our management. At Hampton Inn, we stand behind our 100% Guarantee. Friendly Service, clean rooms, comfortable surroundings, every time. If you’re not satisfied, we don’t expect you to pay. That’s our commitment & your guarantee.
We would love to see you again the next time that you are in Joliet! We strive to make your next review of our hotel a Five star Review!
Thanks again :)

Reviewed November 24, 2013

Easy check-in, nearly surgically clean room, comfortable beds, good water pressure in shower, no road noise, excellent breakfast and reasonable price. I wish this hotel and staff could be cloned all over the US! It would certainly make my life easier!

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled with family
Sales_Manager_0, Manager at Hampton Inn by Hilton Joliet I-55, responded to this reviewResponded November 27, 2013

Dear Katrinemo,

Thank you so much for taking the time to review our hotel. Our team really works hard to make sure that you are comfortable at our hotel. I am so glad that you noticed!

Hope to see you again soon when traveling to Joliet!

Jennifer Lorenz