“Best hotel so far and within my budget.”

Hampton Inn by Hilton Joliet I-55
Ranked #2 of 23 Hotels in Joliet
Manteno, United States
“Best hotel so far and within my budget.”
Reviewed December 5, 2013

I like the Hampton Inn better than all the other hotels/motels in the area around I-55 and the Louis Joliet Mall in Joliet. The hotel is beautiful inside. The rooms are warm and welcoming. The staff is very professional and friendly and address any questions or concerns immediately. It's also the most quiet hotel that I've stayed in so far. Their only drawback is light coming into the room. Either from around the door or from around the window shades. If you are placed in a room on the East side you will be awakened by the morning sun coming in from around the shades. The room is not "Pitch Black" as I was told by the Front Desk when I checked in. The room was very bright at night with light coming in from the hallway and from the exterior lights coming in from around the shades. I was moved to a different room the next day on the West side and the lighting problem was not as much an issue. The only other issue is noise. Either from the other guests or from the Heater/Air Conditioner in the room. If you are a light sleeper, these may be an issue for you. Otherwise, the beds are very comfortable and so are the rooms. Pricing is fair for what you get. Rooms are very clean and smell clean too. I will stay there again the next time I'm in town.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Sales_Manager_0, Manager at Hampton Inn by Hilton Joliet I-55, responded to this review, December 9, 2013
Dear Laura K,
Thank you for your review! Our entire team is grateful to have earned your recommendation to others traveling to Joliet. I am happy that you were able to experience our clean, comfortable rooms and our friendly staff during your stay. We pride ourselves on our outstanding service and cleanliness. I will certainly pass the compliments along to our hardworking team. I'm sorry that you were not as pleased with the darkness, and quietness of your room. These issues will be addressed with our management. At Hampton Inn, we stand behind our 100% Guarantee. Friendly Service, clean rooms, comfortable surroundings, every time. If you’re not satisfied, we don’t expect you to pay. That’s our commitment & your guarantee.
We would love to see you again the next time that you are in Joliet! We strive to make your next review of our hotel a Five star Review!
Thanks again :)

Sales Coordinator

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (32)
Columbia, Missouri
Reviewed November 24, 2013

Easy check-in, nearly surgically clean room, comfortable beds, good water pressure in shower, no road noise, excellent breakfast and reasonable price. I wish this hotel and staff could be cloned all over the US! It would certainly make my life easier!

• Stayed November 2013, traveled with family
Sales_Manager_0, Manager at Hampton Inn by Hilton Joliet I-55, responded to this review, November 27, 2013
Dear Katrinemo,

Thank you so much for taking the time to review our hotel. Our team really works hard to make sure that you are comfortable at our hotel. I am so glad that you noticed!

Hope to see you again soon when traveling to Joliet!

Jennifer Lorenz
Director of Sales
Lincoln, Nebraska, United States
Reviewed November 18, 2013

Excellent stay even though remodeling was going on when we were there. Helpful desk, delicious breakfast and a very dedicated and personable individual in charge of breakfast area. Would stay here again.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Sales_Manager_0, Sales Coordinator at Hampton Inn by Hilton Joliet I-55, responded to this review, November 19, 2013
Dear Daryl B,
I'm so happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay! We strive to keep our hotel the most up to date that it can possibly be, and appreciate your understanding!!
Thank you so much for taking the time out to give us such a great review! So, glad that you enjoyed our delicious breakfast and found our front desk staff to helpful. I will pass along your kind words :)
Thanks again ~ Please come back the next time you visit Joliet.

Berne, Indiana
Reviewed November 16, 2013 via mobile

We arrived after a long ride, very tired. We were greeted warmly by the desk staff. When a housing staffer walked by and heard about trip, she smiled broadly and said she had a hug if we wanted one...we never turn down hugs. It made our night! As always when we visit the Hampton, beds were comfortable, rooms clean, and breakfast filling. Thanks for a great visit.

Stayed November 2013, traveled as a couple
Sales_Manager_0, Sales Coordinator at Hampton Inn by Hilton Joliet I-55, responded to this review, November 18, 2013
Dear Joe S,
Thank so much for your great review! We are thrilled that you enjoyed our comfortable beds and hot breakfast in the morning. We strive to keep our hotel in tip top shape for each of our guests, and appreciate you noticing the cleanliness of our property.
Our desk staff also loves what they do and loves to connect with our guests. So, glad that you got one of Ashley's special hugs :)
Hope to see you the next time your are in the area!

Port Elgin, Ontario, Canada
Reviewed November 5, 2013

Hotel excellent in every way. Pool lovely and clean and warm, hot tub hot! PERFECT after a long day on the road. Ashley at the front desk was incredible. What an ambassador! She made out arrival very special. Highly recommend this hotel!

• Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

COziemkiewicz, Director of Sales at Hampton Inn by Hilton Joliet I-55, responded to this review, November 6, 2013
Dear W Kent M,

Wow! Thank you for your incredible review and for sharing your experience on Trip Advisor! We are so lucky to have Ashley on our team, and we're so happy that you were able to experience her vibrant personality! We appreciate your recommendations for the Hampton Inn Joliet I-55. We hope that you'll be back to stay with us again in the future!

Thanks again,

MOUNT CARMEL
Reviewed November 3, 2013

I am always more than satisfied when I stay at Hampton Inns. They are consistent in terms of room quality, comfortable bedding, friendly staff, and great service overall. The Hampton Inn at Joliet was no exception - I will use this hotel again.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled on business

Hello Lovetotravel1214,

Thank you for your loyalty to the Hampton Inn brand hotels, and for your review on Trip Advisor for our hotel! We are thrilled that you found our hotel to meet your expectations and was consistent with what you have come to know and love about Hampton Inns. We hope that your travels bring you back to the Joliet area! We would love to have you stay with us again.

Until next time...take care!

Nags Head NC
Reviewed October 30, 2013

My husband and I were in Joliet to visit family and chose the Hampton because of it's proximity to their house. Although there was work being done on the exterior of the building it did not bother us in the least - no noise and no mess in the parking lot. The room had been recently renovated and was very clean and comfortable. The pool area was nice - very clean and warm. The best part of this hotel is the staff. Everyone that we came in contact with, from the time we made the reservation until we checked out, was pleasant and very friendly. We really felt welcome.
We visit Joliet a couple of times each year and will definitely plan to stay at this Hampton Inn again.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with family
Hello!

Thank you so much for taking time to post a review of your stay at the Hampton Inn Joliet I-55! We were ecstatic with the wonderful comments that you left. We are so happy that you found the current improvements to be hassle-free and that the hotel provided comfort and hospitality. We greatly look forward to your return to the area and to our hotel!

Thanks again!