“Excellent Stay! Awesome experience.”

Hampton Inn by Hilton Joliet I-55
Ranked #2 of 23 Hotels in Joliet
Stevens Point
“Excellent Stay! Awesome experience.”
Reviewed October 15, 2013

Superb facility and staff. The staff was so friendly and helpful. VERY clean. Perfect visit!! The entire process was flawless. The room was great. Internet very fast. Food was excellent. The hotel was very busy, yet they tended to all the guests perfectly. We like Hamptons, but this one was exceptional. We will definitely be back, as we travel for collegiate athletics.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Sales_Manager_0, Manager at Hampton Inn by Hilton Joliet I-55, responded to this review, October 25, 2013
Dear Randal W,

Thank you so much for your fantastic review! Our team is always trying to achieve a review like this. I will be sure to pass along all of your positive feedback on! Hope to see you again soon!

Sales Manager

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (33)
Lincoln, United States
Reviewed October 7, 2013

I was very impressed with the apperance, amenities and the staff of this hotel. If I am ever in the area will make every effort to stay here again. The beds were very comfortable and the entire hotel was extremly clean and the staff were very helpful. The breakfast was the best complementary hot breakfast I have ever had at a hotel.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled on business

Dear Melissa T,

Thank you so much for your review. What a compliment to say about our breakfast! Hope to see you again when traveling to the Joliet area!

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed October 4, 2013

We came to Joliet attending a wedding party and a tour of nearby Chicago area. Booking process was convenient. Checking in was expedient and the staff were courteous and helpful. The room was exceptionally clean, fresh smell and great bed and mattress which help both of us who are endowed with magnificent back problem, so the nights were completely restful and allowed us to enjoy the days. The location is excellent as well, close to interstate and nearby shopping center with all conveniences of stores and restaurant. Hampton Joliet is one of the best I have stayed. The facility is excellent and staff are well trained, helpful and most pleasant.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Sales_Manager_0, Manager at Hampton Inn by Hilton Joliet I-55, responded to this review, October 7, 2013
Thank you so much for your 5 Star review. We appreciate all of the positive feedback and I will make sure to recognize each and every person on our staff for a job well done!

United States
Reviewed October 2, 2013

The staff was very nice, and helpful. Rooms were clean, the beds were comfortable and the appliances worked. The only bad thing was that on the first floor you could here the people walking around above you.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with family

Dear Carla,

Thank you so much for taking the time to review our hotel. We appreciate your feedback and will share it with our team! Hope to see you again soon.

Joliet, ILL
Reviewed September 19, 2013

Great place. Close to the mall, easy to walk for dinner. Close to a great park to run, just a few miles down the road. The Hotel stay has always been great to work with there over the years. This is the 8th year that I have stayed at this hotel. Also close to the Chicagoland track.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Sales_Manager_0, Manager at Hampton Inn by Hilton Joliet I-55, responded to this review, September 27, 2013
Dear Thomas L,

It is been a pleasure to serve you the last 8 years during the Nascar Race event. Joliet really does have a of great places for recreation right around our hotel.

Look forward to seeing you next year!

DC, United States
Reviewed September 16, 2013

At the recommendation of a co-worker, I stayed at the Hampton Inn, Joliet Illinois. The staff was pleasant. The hotel had a decent breakfast bar. When I asked , "why no bacon?", the breakfast hostess promised bacon the next day and she delivered! The rooms were clean and fresh. The fitness room was decent but just a tad bit, small. However, it served the purpose. Actually having some down time, I was able to jump into the whirlpool. My only complaint, too much chlorine! My eyes were stinging and had to take a good after-shower to get the smell off my skin. Overall, a good experience.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled on business

Dear Shafton A,

Thanks for taking the time to write about your recent stay. We're grateful for the opportunity to provide a home away from home for you while traveling on business.

Your feedback is much appreciated and has been noted. Please don't hesitate to call on us whenever we can be of service.

Huxley, Iowa
Reviewed September 12, 2013

This hotel was amazing! Great staff who remembered your name, comfortable rooms, and a pool that actually felt warm and had lots of beach balls for the kids. Breakfast was nice with lots of choices. Definitely a good place to stay and a great value.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with family

Dear Suzy101,

We are so glad to know that children enjoyed the pool during your stay. Thank you for choosing Hampton Inn Joliet. We look forward to welcoming you again in the future.