“Great Staff”

Ranked #3 of 22 Hotels in Joliet
A TripAdvisor Member
“Great Staff”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 5, 2013

If you want to be greeted with a smile, can do attitude, stay at the Hampton. Breakfast was plentiful; the hot food was hot and cold food was cold. Kids enjoyed the pool with additional toys provided by the front desk. Rooms were clean. TV clicker worked like a charm.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Sales_Manager_0, Manager at Hampton Inn by Hilton Joliet I-55, responded to this review, September 27, 2013
Thank you for choosing the Hampton Inn Joliet I-55! I’m glad you and your family enjoyed your stay and found our staff to be very friendly and helpful. Thank you for noticing how clean our rooms are! I will pass that compliment on to our entire team. We hope to welcome you again soon.

Sales Manager

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (31)
Mesa, Arizona
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 3, 2013

I have stayed at a number of Hampton Inn properties and I would have to rate this one among the top 10. It's located right next to a large shopping mall with all of the stores and restaurants that you would expect in such a location. The room was right up there with all of Hampton Inn's amenities and a good night's sleep was assured.

1 Thank flyboy1946
Dear Flyboy1946,

Thank you for your review and for your loyalty to the Hampton brand! I am happy you experienced a clean and comfortable room and friendly staff during your stay at the Hampton Inn Joliet I-55. We pride ourselves on outstanding service and cleanliness, and I will certainly pass the compliments along to our hardworking team. Please come back and see us again soon!

Garden City, Michigan
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 3, 2013

We have met up with relatives at this Hampton Inn for the past several years at Thanksgiving time. The rooms are always clean, staff is very welcoming and the breakfast was great. Great overall experience and looking forward to going back this year. Convenient location right next to mall for those Black Friday deals!

• Stayed November 2012, traveled with family
Dear Hawaiijuly2014,

Thank you so much for you fantastic review! We are so glad to be your destination for your thanksgiving travels. Can't wait to see you again in November...hope you get some great Black Friday deals at the Mall.

Morton, IL
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 3, 2013

My wife and I stayed here one night on Aug. 24. We came up for the Depeche Mode concert in Tinley Park. This Hampton Inn is probably the nicest one we have ever stayed in! Not sure when it was remodeled but they did a fantastic job. We were greeted warmly and pleasantly by the front desk manager/attendant (sorry, can't remember her name) and she quickly checked us in. Had a 2nd floor room w/ 2 queen beds. Loved the way the bathroom was laid out. Even though this motel is right next to I-55, you can't tell it. Very quiet room. Didn't use the pool or hot tub but it looked nice and clean. Free hot breakfast had a good variety, a little crowded, but that is to be expected. I have nothing but compliments for this place. Good job Hampton Inn Joliet!

Dear Billdozer,

We appreciate your feedback on your recent stay. We're glad that you found our Hampton to be one of the nicest you've stayed at. As nice as some of the other Hamptons are throughout the country, we take that as a huge compliment!

Please connect with us when your travels bring you back to Joliet.

brooklyn, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 3, 2013

I have stayed in alot of different hotels in different cities cross the U.S. in the past. I would say Hampton I55 Joliet has to be on my top 5. Top number 1 overall on price, helpful staff, good breakfast, good location, great parking, overall clean great facility. 09-01-13

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family

Dear David,

Thank you so much for your review. We appreciate all of your positive feedback. I is truly an honor to your #1 hotel overall on price, helpful staff, good breakfast, good location, great parking, overall clean great facility. Look forward to serving you again!

Rockton, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 16, 2013

The Joliet Hampton Hotel is a very clean, friendly, and pleasant place to stay. The staff is courteous, the facilities are updated and enjoyable, and the complimentary breakfast was outstanding. We thoroughly enjoyed the comfort of the guestrooms. We will definitely come back to stay.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Sales_Manager_0, Manager at Hampton Inn by Hilton Joliet I-55, responded to this review, August 20, 2013
Dear Mary R,

Thank you so much for your kind review and 5 star rating! I am happy to hear you enjoyed your stay and found our staff to be kind and courteous. I will share your kind words with our entire staff. We hope to welcome you back again soon!

Belton, Texas
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 14, 2013

Just in town for a reunion. Hotel was nice, nice room, comfortable and decent breakfast. Would stay here again. A little confusing to get to hotel but just follow sign. Mall right in area and many places to eat.

Dear Kerry W,

Thank you for sharing your feedback with us on Trip Advisor. I am very happy to learn that you and you enjoyed your stay with us for your family reunion and looking forward to the opportunity of welcoming you back in the future. I will make sure to share your comments with the entire team!