“David”

Hampton Inn by Hilton Joliet I-55
Ranked #1 of 24 Hotels in Joliet
Reviewed September 3, 2013

I have stayed in alot of different hotels in different cities cross the U.S. in the past. I would say Hampton I55 Joliet has to be on my top 5. Top number 1 overall on price, helpful staff, good breakfast, good location, great parking, overall clean great facility. 09-01-13

Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Sales_Manager_0, Manager at Hampton Inn by Hilton Joliet I-55, responded to this reviewResponded September 27, 2013

Dear David,

Thank you so much for your review. We appreciate all of your positive feedback. I is truly an honor to your #1 hotel overall on price, helpful staff, good breakfast, good location, great parking, overall clean great facility. Look forward to serving you again!

Reviewed August 16, 2013

The Joliet Hampton Hotel is a very clean, friendly, and pleasant place to stay. The staff is courteous, the facilities are updated and enjoyable, and the complimentary breakfast was outstanding. We thoroughly enjoyed the comfort of the guestrooms. We will definitely come back to stay.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Sales_Manager_0, Manager at Hampton Inn by Hilton Joliet I-55, responded to this reviewResponded August 20, 2013

Dear Mary R,

Thank you so much for your kind review and 5 star rating! I am happy to hear you enjoyed your stay and found our staff to be kind and courteous. I will share your kind words with our entire staff. We hope to welcome you back again soon!

Reviewed August 14, 2013

Just in town for a reunion. Hotel was nice, nice room, comfortable and decent breakfast. Would stay here again. A little confusing to get to hotel but just follow sign. Mall right in area and many places to eat.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple

Dear Kerry W,

Thank you for sharing your feedback with us on Trip Advisor. I am very happy to learn that you and you enjoyed your stay with us for your family reunion and looking forward to the opportunity of welcoming you back in the future. I will make sure to share your comments with the entire team!

Reviewed August 14, 2013

This was the best overall experience. They have everything done correctly. From the moment you walk into the lobby and are greeted correctly. The rooms were ready earlier than check in time. The pool was clean and warm. The rooms were clean and comfortable. The breakfast was fresh and hot. and check out was easy and friendly. What a excellent hotel.

Dear Todd S,

We appreciate your thorough review! Thank you for taking the time to share the details of your recent stay.

I've forwarded your compliments & feedback to the rest of our team. We look forward to being of service again in the future and earning another excellent rating from your family.

Reviewed August 12, 2013

I stayed at this property for a business trip. It was very nice, clean and quiet. The hotel staff was very friendly and accommodating. I would recommend this hotel to anyone traveling alone or with a family.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled on business

Dear Patrick M,

Thank you for taking the time to write about your recent stay. We're glad to have the honor of presenting you with clean & comfortable surroundings! These attributes certainly help for a good night's sleep.

We're grateful for your business and look forward to serving you again.

Reviewed August 10, 2013

On our way to the Chicago area, we had planned to stay in Springfield, IL area off of I-55. Changed our plans midway and decided to go farther so we called this hotel based on other reviews and reserved a room. Hotel was right off of I-55 so that was good for us. Hotel staff was very courteous and helpful. Room was clean and the breakfast was great.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton
HotelGirl35, Manager at Hampton Inn by Hilton Joliet I-55, responded to this reviewResponded August 12, 2013

Dear Valued Guest,

Thanks you so much for your 5 star review! We are so glad you changed your plans and stayed at our hotel. If you ever come back to our area we would love to see you again.

Sales Manger

Reviewed August 8, 2013

Nice hotel. Strong cleaning product smell in the room. Friendly staff. We did have a maid come in our room at 9:00am on a Sunday morning. Check out is at noon. We were unhappy about that. Otherwise, clean and pleasant place to stay.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Melanie F
HotelGirl35, Manager at Hampton Inn by Hilton Joliet I-55, responded to this reviewResponded August 9, 2013

Dear Melanie F,

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. I apologize for housekeeping knocking at your door at 9 a.m. In the future when staying in hotels I suggest that you use your do not disturb sign so that this does not happen again in your future travels. I hope to see you again when you visit the Joliet area and earn all five stars.

Thanks,