“Nice place to stay”

Hampton Inn by Hilton Joliet I-55
Ranked #2 of 23 Hotels in Joliet
Reviewed July 15, 2013

The staff is very friendly and accomodating. The breakfast bar usually has a great selection and the rooms are typically very clean. I stay here 9 out of 10 visits to Chicago area. Parking is sometimes an issue as spaces fill up fast- can park behind the building.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
HotelGirl35, Manager at Hampton Inn by Hilton Joliet I-55, responded to this reviewResponded August 1, 2013

Dear David B,

Thank you for your recent review. We are so glad that you stay at our hotel when you are in the Chicago area. We hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed July 10, 2013

The reception desk, dining area, the rooms themselves...it was all well planned and functional. The gym was the best I've used in a hotel....Elliptical, recumbent bike, two treadmills, weights, yoga mats, and even a full water cooler and cups....they had it all! The breakfast included oatmeal, eggs, sausage, waffles, pastries, and fresh fruit, and it was all very good. The attendant was especially helpful and polite....but then, the entire staff was eager to please. I would definitely return to this property and will recommend it to anyone in the Joliet area.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family

Dear Klfrickle,

Thank you so much for you 5 star review. We are so glad that you enjoyed our staff, breakfast and gym. Hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed July 9, 2013

Though I was unaware that the Drag Racing was scheduled for the same weekend, I decided to "get-away". I was pleasantly surprised, because, in addition to the regular amenities, an extra snack/meet and greet was planned for the evening that I arrived. The amenities include free breakfast, or breakfast on the go; pool and hot tub; free Wi-Fi; fitness center and unlimited movie channels.
The price was a bit high but you have to expect that as a walk-in on an important weekend such as this.
The staff were friendly and attentive to all of their guests and it was cool to bump elbows with the racing celebrities.

Room Tip: Check the internet before you travel., Great deals can be offered through third party websites. Also...
  • Stayed: June 2013, traveled solo

Hello Tina F,

Thank you so much for your review. We are so glad you enjoyed your "getaway" at out hotel. We strived to make your stay memorable and we are glad that we succeeded. Hope to see you again soon. We offer a variety of packages check them out for your next stay.

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed July 6, 2013

Our overall experience at the Hampton Inn-Joliet was excellent, from the front desk to the breakfast table and everything in between! Front desk was efficient, room was clean, thoughtfully designed (shelves in bathroom for multiple guests' toiletries!), breakfast was not overcooked eggs and sausages. Front desk was gracious and helpful. We'd go back! Absolute best of 5 hotels so far this trip!

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Sales_Manager_0, Manager at Hampton Inn by Hilton Joliet I-55, responded to this reviewResponded July 8, 2013

Thank you so much for your 5 star review! Pleasing our guests and providing a comfortable place is our goal and we are so glad that we accomplished that!

Reviewed June 25, 2013

Hampton Inn offers comfortable rooms and the best sheets on the planet. Hotel staff was very nice and in fact when I walked in and said I had 3 rooms reserved she instantly knew my name. Nice. This particular hotel is located right across the street from a large shopping mall. Did not go shopping but did find a resturant in the mall to have dinner.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Sales_Manager_0, Manager at Hampton Inn by Hilton Joliet I-55, responded to this reviewResponded July 3, 2013

Dear Jennifer D,

Thank you so much for your review! Doesn't it feel great to be recognized when you come in? I am so glad that you loved our sheet it sure does make for a good nights sleep! See you next time in Joliet!

Reviewed June 19, 2013

Will be staying here again when we are in town..very comfortable room/bed..was able to connect to the internet with no problem...The complimentary breakfast had a very nice assortment of items to choose from..

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple

Dear JoesephB,

Thank you so much for you 5 STAR review! We appreciate you recognizing our plentiful breakfast! Look forward to seeing you again!

Reviewed June 13, 2013

Kudos to Ashley and her team for providing yet another outstanding stay. When arriving from a 3 hour journey in the evening we were warmly greeted with a hug from Ashley. A welcome message for our group also appeared in the lobby along with a small gift bag with water and a snack.
Feels like family when staying here. Ownership would be well advised to recognize their team members and pat them on the back for a job well done!

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with friends

Dear AjayS,

Thank you so much for reviewing our hotel. Our team goes out of their way to make our guests feel special. I am so glad that you were able to experience the "big heart" of our "star" Ashley. I will make sure to recognize her for her hospitality! Look forward to seeing you in the future!