“very spacious and super clean”

Hampton Inn by Hilton Joliet I-55
Ranked #2 of 23 Hotels in Joliet
Auburndale, Florida
“very spacious and super clean”
Reviewed April 8, 2013

iwas n the area for an extended time on business and had a suite that i was staying.
fabulous corner garden tub and the room was super clean. i have to say also the breakfast is pretty darn good also. conveniently located to the interstate not far from the city.
the service at the front desk is top notch. great options for dining out fairly close also

• Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
Sales_Manager_0, Manager at Hampton Inn by Hilton Joliet I-55, responded to this review, April 15, 2013
Deat TJ Bradford,

Thank you for sharing your comments with us on Trip Advisor. We’re delighted you enjoyed your stay and hope you’ll come and visit us soon. From all of us at the Hampton Inn, thank you!

Sales Manager

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (33)
Reviewed April 3, 2013

I received great service from the time of the phone call making the reservations to the time I left. I know I would definitely stay there again. The rooms were clean and very comfortable and the breakfast was very good. I do wish they had a few more hot choices but all in all it was good.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Sales_Manager_0, Manager at Hampton Inn by Hilton Joliet I-55, responded to this review, April 10, 2013
Dear Hampton traveler,

Thank you so much for your 5 star review. We really appreciate you taking the time to write a review on your experience. We strive to make a good impression and I am glad that we did that starting on your first point of contact with our team.

Hope to see you again soon when you travel to the Joliet area.

Saint Louis, Missouri, United States
Reviewed April 1, 2013

It's everything you should expect from an Hampton Inn. It was clean, comfortable beds, and good breakfast. The location is sort of out there if you want to use public transportation. It is about a five minute walk from the mall, which is helpful for any last minute purchases.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
Sales_Manager_0, Manager at Hampton Inn by Hilton Joliet I-55, responded to this review, April 2, 2013
Dear Katerina C,

We appreciate your review! Thank you for taking the time to share the details of your recent stay.

We look forward to being of service again in the future and earning that extra star rating from you.

Robinson, Illinois, United States
Reviewed March 25, 2013

The hotel was near a lot of food options and a mall. It was very clean, and my room was very spacious. I really liked that I had room to move around in the bathroom because a lot of times that bathrooms are itty bitty. My bed was comfortable. I didn't use the pool, but some of my friends did and they said it was great. Having an indoor pool is nice in the winter.

Dear Chary W,

Thanks for taking the time to write about your recent stay. Your feedback is much appreciated. Please don't hesitate to call on us whenever we can be of service.

Peoria, Illinois
Reviewed March 10, 2013

I found the hotel to be very clean and more than satisfactory. Would stay here again. Good location next to the mall and interstates. Absolutely no complaints here. Was able to get a great night's sleep at a reasonable price.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled solo
Sales_Manager_0, Manager at Hampton Inn by Hilton Joliet I-55, responded to this review, March 12, 2013
Dear William S,

Thank you for the 5-star review!

We appreciate your review and look forward to the opportunity to serve you again in the future.

Elgin, Illinois
Reviewed March 2, 2013

We stayed here overnight before attending a wrestling tournament in Joliet. I did ALOT of research on hotels in the area, including going inside each hotel in the area before deciding on this one. And I am glad we did. I believe the whole hotel was recently renovated?

Check in was a breeze. We were even asked which floor we wanted to be on. That threw me off for a second as you are very rarely given an option!! We choose the 2nd floor.

Room was nice. On the smaller side, but, not an issue with us at all. The desk and closet area along one wall was a nice addition. The room did have a slight odor like maybe it used to be a smoking room before the remodel. However, this was not any big deal to us and one that you quickly got used to.

The kids used the pool. Nice area- they even put a bunch of beach balls in there for the kids to play with. We enjoyed the hot tub while the kids swam. Loved it!!

Breakfast left a little bit to be desired, but, very acceptable for a quick bite to eat on our way out to the tournament.

I completed the short survey that was emailed to me after our stay, commenting on the few small issues that I mentioned earlier, not even really expecting to hear anything since none of the issues affected our stay. Well, today I received an email from the hotel. Apparently, they have a 100% Satisfaction guarantee, and have offered to "make it right". WOW!! I am super impressed!! Not to many business' are willing to stand behind their brand nowadays!!!

For this reason, I will definatly recommend this hotel and the Hampton brand to anyone who asks!!

Thank you Hampton Inn for taking care of your guests!!

• Stayed February 2013, traveled with family
Sales_Manager_0, Manager at Hampton Inn by Hilton Joliet I-55, responded to this review, March 4, 2013
Dear Browns3030,

At Hampton we stand behind our 100% Guarantee. Friendly Service, clean rooms, comfortable surroundings, every time. If you’re not satisfied, we don’t expect you to pay. That’s our commitment & your guarantee. That’s 100% Hampton.

Thank you for your review! Our entire team is grateful to have earned your recommendation to others traveling to Joliet.

We look forward to serving you & your family again soon! Please let us know if there is ever anything we can do to make your stay even more enjoyable.

Saint Louis, Missouri
Reviewed February 16, 2013 via mobile

This is a great little hotel about an hour outside Chicago. We always stay here when visiting. Complimentary wifi and free breakfast are great perks. And the whole hotel is non-smoking.
My only critique is that the queen-sized beds don't seem like queen-sized beds. They seem just a tad more narrow.
But for the price, it's a minor inconvenience.
Overall, great stay everytime we've been here.

• Stayed February 2013
Sales_Manager_0, Manager at Hampton Inn by Hilton Joliet I-55, responded to this review, February 22, 2013
Dear ChrisSTL2012,

Thank you for the feedback on your recent stay. We're grateful for the opportunity to serve. Your compliments will certainly be shared with our team.

We look forward to welcoming you back! Thank you for choosing Hampton Joliet!