“Great hotel for the value.”

Hampton Inn by Hilton Joliet I-55
Ranked #2 of 23 Hotels in Joliet
Saint Louis, Missouri
“Great hotel for the value.”
Reviewed February 16, 2013 via mobile

This is a great little hotel about an hour outside Chicago. We always stay here when visiting. Complimentary wifi and free breakfast are great perks. And the whole hotel is non-smoking.
My only critique is that the queen-sized beds don't seem like queen-sized beds. They seem just a tad more narrow.
But for the price, it's a minor inconvenience.
Overall, great stay everytime we've been here.

• Stayed February 2013
Sales_Manager_0, Manager at Hampton Inn by Hilton Joliet I-55, responded to this review, February 22, 2013
Dear ChrisSTL2012,

Thank you for the feedback on your recent stay. We're grateful for the opportunity to serve. Your compliments will certainly be shared with our team.

We look forward to welcoming you back! Thank you for choosing Hampton Joliet!

Sales Manager

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (33)
Shorewood, Illinois, United States
Reviewed February 15, 2013

This year we decided to get away and have some privacy on Valentine's Day and this was the most perfect place to do so. After going out for dinner at a romantic restaurant this was one of three choice hotels and man did we make the right choice. At first entrance we were warmly greeted and with having no reservation were helped tremendously and received a great deal. The woman at the front desk was so kind and funny; she made us feel really welcomed and relaxed. The room was beautiful and romantic in its own right complete with all the usual things and a hand written note by the maid. The air conditioning worked great as did the shower, you can also order movies off of the television. The entire hotel was wonderfully decorated and the pool/ whirlpool area had stocked towels and pool toys to play with. Upon checkout we asked for and received a late checkout at 1 pm. Overall this was a magnificent deal, I definitely was not expecting to have such a splendid time and pay so little! We will definitely stay here again when the opportunity arises. It truly is a gem in Joliet.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled as a couple
Dear Jenny D,

Thank you very much for staying! We appreciate the kind feedback. Our team works hard to make this a great place to stay for our guests, and we enjoy hearing when we have accomplished this! thank you!

Saint Louis, Missouri
Reviewed February 12, 2013

This is one of the smaller Hamptons we have stayed in,but it's a very nice one! The staff is extremely pleasant. Everyone has a smile on their face and a kind and helpful attitude. While the rooms are on the smallish side they have everything you could want, comfy bed, shower had good water pressure,microwave, mini fridge, and all the usual amenities. Housekeeping does a great job, our room was very clean and comfortable. Great place to stay!

• Stayed February 2013, traveled as a couple
Dear Terry R,

We appreciate your thorough review! Thank you for taking the time to share the details of your recent stay.

I've forwarded your compliments & feedback to the rest of our team. We look forward to being of service again in the future and earning another excellent rating from you.

Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
Reviewed January 22, 2013

I stayed here on the way to visit a supplier in Ottawa, IL. The hotel was near the highway but I never heard any road noise. The front desk clerks were very friendly, helpful and efficient. My room was sparkling clean and the carpet was immaculate. The king bed was extremely comfortable. The free morning breakfast was rather good and the staff there was cheery and pleasant.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
HamptonI80, Manager at Hampton Inn by Hilton Joliet I-55, responded to this review, February 8, 2013
Dear TomJR,

We appreciate your feedback on your recent stay. We're glad that you found our Hampton to be one clean and comfortable.

Please connect with us when your travels bring you back to Joliet. We'd love the opportunity to serve you again in the future and earn your fifth star!

Thanks,

Shrewsbury, Massachusetts
Reviewed January 18, 2013

This is a clean facility located close to the local shopping mall. There were many choices for food without the need for a long drive or use of maps. Front desk had discount coupons for some of the local restaurants.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
HamptonI80, Manager at Hampton Inn by Hilton Joliet I-55, responded to this review, January 28, 2013
Dear Dfarbs,

Thank you so much for taking the time to review our hotel. I am glad you were able to take advantage of the dining discounts that we offer to local restaurants. We offer these to you for convenience and also to save you some money on food while staying at our hotel. Hope to see you again on your travels to Joliet.

Douds, Iowa, United States
Reviewed December 22, 2012

The night desk clerk was very helpful when I arrived without a reservation. It was my fault that I had a reservation for the 30th instead of the 21st. Her first concern was getting my family into a room and solving the problem later. When I came down in the morning for coffee she went to work on the phone, suffering the phone frustrations for me and perhaps staying a little beyond her shift when she really needed to be finishing her Christmas shopping. She stayed with it until everything was corrected and remained cheerful throughout. The hotel was very nicely decorated and clean also.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled with family
1 Thank Jim P
HamptonI80, Manager at Hampton Inn by Hilton Joliet I-55, responded to this review, January 2, 2013
Dear Jim P,

My name is Jennifer Lorenz, I am the Sales Manager. Thank you so much for taking the time to review our hotel. I am so happy to hear that our staff went above and beyond to get you a room on the 21st instead of the 30th. I know just who you are talking about and I will make sure that she is commended for making your experience at our hotel a positive one.

Lawrenceville, GA
Reviewed December 9, 2012

The rooms are clean. The staff is friendly. The location is great. It's close to a mall with a movie theater. There is very litte space to store folded clothes. Try to stay away from the side that faces the highway. It can be a little loud.

Room Tip: Try to pick a room that is not on the side of the highway