“Our fantastic stay at the Hampton Inn!”

Hampton Inn by Hilton Joliet I-55
Ranked #2 of 23 Hotels in Joliet
Reviewed February 26, 2012

When we first arrived at the hotel I right away noticed how nice the front lobby was. We were greated very nicely and went up to our room. We did however have a problem with the bath tub but when we called the front desk, Ashley was very helpful and kind. She gave us another room to stay in and a free movie pass with snacks too! :) The pool and hot tub was even a blast, we got to go in and be alone for the last 20 mins or so and even the man in there that was cleaning up was really nice and wasn't trying to get us out really fast, since it was a little past closing. We had a great time and definitily plan on staying again sometime!

Kyle K and Nina

• Stayed: February 2012
1  Thank kkumiega
BWatland, Manager at Hampton Inn by Hilton Joliet I-55, responded to this reviewResponded March 1, 2012

Dear Kyle and Nina,

My name is Brooke and I’m the sales manager at the Hampton Inn I-55. On behalf of our entire team, thank you for taking the time to post a review about our hotel! We just completed a renovation and are so happy you noticed how nice our lobby is. Thank you for noticing how friendly our staff is. We truly believe we have the best! I’m so sorry to hear about your bath tub, but am glad you were moved to another room promptly. We hope to see you both again soon!

Reviewed February 18, 2012

Modern decor and comfortable feel to the hotel. Updated fitness area was great. Pool area very clean.

Best part- the wonderful staff! I stayed for 5 days and never had an interaction with the staff that was less than delightful. They were genuinely friendly and accomodating. It was a wonderful atmosphere to start and end my day.

Special shout out to Teresa and Racette! Wish I could have taken you back to Minnesota with me. :)

• Stayed: February 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank Hannah F
BWatland, Manager at Hampton Inn by Hilton Joliet I-55, responded to this reviewResponded February 21, 2012

Dear Hannah F,

My name is Brooke and I’m the sales manager for the Hampton Inn I-55. On behalf of our entire team, thank you very much for this kind review! I’m so happy you enjoyed the modern décor, updated fitness center, and the comfortable feel of the hotel. We just completed our renovation in January and couldn’t be more excited about it! Thank you for noticing how hard working, friendly, and welcoming our staff is. I will definitely pass the compliment on to Teresa and Racette – they will be thrilled!

Please come back and visit us again soon.

Reviewed January 28, 2012

I hate to give it good reviews because they will probably raise the price, but this place is worth a lot more than we paid. I like the built in soap dispensers in the shower. The bathroom is designed so you can see yourself from every angle in the mirror. It has a fridge & microwave and a built in desk/closet. The bed is firm but the blanket and pilllows are fancy. You can't beat the fancy lobby and breakfast. We didn't use it, but the indoor hot tub and pool look nice.

• Stayed: January 2012
2  Thank IndyEllen
BWatland, Manager at Hampton Inn by Hilton Joliet I-55, responded to this reviewResponded January 30, 2012

Dear IndyEllen,

Thank you so much for your kind review. My name is Brooke and I am the sales manager for the Hampton Inn I-55. I’m so happy you liked the built in soap dispensers and the other features of our guest rooms. I’m glad you enjoyed your stay and noticed our new lobby! We just completed our renovation. Please come back and see us again soon. You’ll have to take advantage of the indoor pool and whirlpool this time!

Reviewed January 12, 2012

We stay in a hotel each time we visit my parents in Joliet. I've stayed at three hotels in the area now and Hampton is far and away the best in the immediate area. The room was very clean, staff was very friendly and accommodating. Breakfast was not luxurious, but satisfactory and they had good coffee. When we checked in the manager said that the workout room had just been remodeled. We've decided that we will stay here every time that we visit.

• Stayed: January 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank michael.caron
BWatland, Manager at Hampton Inn by Hilton Joliet I-55, responded to this reviewResponded January 13, 2012

Dear Michael Caron,

Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review about your recent stay with us. My name is Brooke and I’m the sales manager for the Hampton Inn I-55. I’m so happy to hear you found your room to be very clean and our staff extra friendly and accommodating. I hope you enjoyed our new fitness center! Our whole hotel was actually just renovated! Please come back and see us again soon.

Reviewed January 3, 2012

We chose the Hampton Inn I-55 based on trip advisor reviews. Our experience was even better than the reviews! Upon check-in we were greeted by Jen who offered us warm cookies right out of the oven. Our room was clean, updated, and well decorated. As we were leaving for dinner, Jen asked where we were headed. When we said, "Texas Roadhouse," she gave us a 10% off coupon and a free appetizer coupon. We can't say enough about what a wonderful visit we had. We will definitely stay here again and send kudos to Jen for her excellent customer service!

• Stayed: January 2012
1  Thank carmar75
BWatland, Manager at Hampton Inn by Hilton Joliet I-55, responded to this reviewResponded January 5, 2012

Dear Carmar75,

Thank you so much for your kind review! My name is Brooke and I’m the sales manager for the Hampton Inn I-55. I’m so happy you had a wonderful experience at our hotel, got to enjoy the fresh baked cookies, and that you were able to take advantage of our Texas Roadhouse coupons. I will definitely pass along the compliments to Jen – she is wonderful! Thanks again and we look forward to welcoming you back to Joliet!

Reviewed October 19, 2011

A small group of us stayed there recenty and were very impressed with how friendly and clean the place is. The hot breakfast is very nice, the rooms are clean, and the place is really quiet. You don't hear noise from adjoining rooms or the highway. It's right off of I55 but you would never know it. Over all we were all very pleased and would stay there again.

Room Tip: Check rates right up until your stay - they change. Also, if you join their club you will get a bett...
  • Stayed: October 2011, traveled with friends
BWatland, Manager at Hampton Inn by Hilton Joliet I-55, responded to this reviewResponded October 21, 2011

Dear q1964,

My name is Brooke and I’m the sales manager for the Hampton Inn I-55. Thank you very much for taking the time to write a review on our hotel! We really appreciate it. Also, thank you for noticing how friendly our staff is and how clean our hotel is. I will definitely pass those compliments on to the front desk and housekeeping staff. They work very hard and love hearing great reviews! I’m so happy you had a nice stay and hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed October 13, 2011

We stay here every year in August for a night before a long bicycle ride the next day. The staff is always very friendly, ready to recommend places to go for dinner. The breakfast was ready early the next morning which was nice so that we could eat before our ride. They have oatmeal, rolls, a hot item, such as pre-made omelets, waffle maker, fruit. Nothing really special, but good for a included breakfast. The rooms were very clean also. The pool and hot tub are nice also.

• Stayed: August 2011, traveled as a couple
BWatland, Manager at Hampton Inn by Hilton Joliet I-55, responded to this reviewResponded October 19, 2011

Dear litespeed_2010,

My name is Brooke and I’m the sales manager for the Hampton Inn I-55. Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review on us. I’m glad you enjoyed our hot breakfast and hope you had fun on your bicycle ride! Also, thank you for noticing how friendly our staff is. We work hard to ensure every customer is 100% satisfied. I look forward to welcoming you back next August and hope to meet you while you’re at the hotel!

Thanks again,