Hampton Inn by Hilton Joliet I-55
Comfort Inn North(Joliet)(Great Value!)
$85
$107
Fairfield Inn
$101
$101
$159
$169
Red Roof Inn Chicago Joliet(Joliet)(Great Value!)
$61
Red Roof
Best Western Joliet Inn & Suites(Joliet)(Great Value!)
$96
$89
BestWestern.com
$149
$75
TripAdvisor
All reviewsfront deskbreakfast staffroad noiseroom was cleanfresh fruithot tubthe breakfast areaeasy accesscomplimentary breakfastgreat place to staydefinitely stay here againthe hotel staffexcellent staychicago areaexcellent hotelconvenient locationfitness center
FilterAll languages
Reviewed March 24, 2011

Very nice facility. From the very friendly check-in staff,to the amenities,a very nice experience. I made use of tha facilites,the swimming pool,the whirlpool,and the free internet use and the exercise room. A lot of bang for the buck!

Stayed: March 2011, traveled solo
BWatland, Manager at Hampton Inn by Hilton Joliet I-55, responded to this reviewResponded March 28, 2011

Dear icesniper9,

My name is Brooke Watland and I’m the Sales Manager at the Hampton Inn I-55. Thank you for taking the time to write a review. We really appreciate it! I’m happy you were able to enjoy the swimming pool, whirlpool, fitness center, and our complimentary internet. Please come back and see us again soon. We’ll be waiting!

Thanks,

Reviewed March 23, 2011

When we got there to check in the front counter person was so nice and helpful. she even asked if we had a floor prefarance. Never hade that option before. the pool and hot tube were great. the breakfast was awosome as well.. I would use the again and i told all my family and friends.

• Stayed: March 2011, traveled as a couple

Dear nayjay11,

My name is Brooke Watland and I’m the Sales Manager for the Hampton Inn I-55. I wanted to personally thank you for the great review you posted. I’m so happy to hear you found the front desk representative to be nice and helpful. At our Hampton, we go out of the way to ensure our guests’ satisfaction! Thank you for referring us to your family and friends. We look forward to seeing you again soon.

Reviewed March 22, 2011

My husband and like to take our kids here during the winter time. They get a little stir crazy staying in all winter and this is like a mini-vacation right next door to home. The kids love swimming and the beds are cozy as my little one says. Perfect atmosphere for movies, pizza, and family game night with a little swimming thrown in. We only live about 5 miles away if that but it's a great escape :)

• Stayed: November 2010, traveled with family

Dear themama0710,

My name is Brooke Watland and I’m the Sales Manager for the Hampton Inn I-55. Thank you very much for your kind review. We love knowing you are just a few miles down the road from us – we love meeting our neighbors! Whenever you need a mini vacation, bring the family by for the Movie Night Package, it includes a large pizza, complimentary ‘family friendly’ pay per view movie, popcorn, soda, and of course unlimited use of our indoor pool and whirlpool! We look forward to welcoming you and your family back again soon. Tell your little one we’ll have a ‘cozy bed’ waiting for him/her!

Reviewed March 16, 2011

The staff was very nice. Our room was very clean and made me feel right at home. I won the stay there on facebook so just stayed there for a relaxing night away from home. I would highly recomend this hotel to others

• Stayed: January 2011
BWatland, Manager at Hampton Inn by Hilton Joliet I-55, responded to this reviewResponded March 23, 2011

Dear Renaeg1,

My name is Brooke and I’m the Sales Manager for the Hampton Inn I-55. Thank you for your review and for your compliment on our staff and rooms. Our goal is to make our guests feel right at home! I’m happy to hear we succeeded on your visit. We hope to see you again very soon.

Brooke Watland

Reviewed March 16, 2011

We stayed here for our anniversary, it was close to shopping and restaurants. The room was comfy and clean, felt like I was staying at a spa. The pool was warm and clean. We would definitely come back! And the continental breakfast was the best anywhere we have ever stayed. Not to mention the staff was polite and helpful!

• Stayed: May 2010, traveled as a couple
BWatland, Manager at Hampton Inn by Hilton Joliet I-55, responded to this reviewResponded March 18, 2011

Dear jrlenig,

My name is Brooke Watland and I’m the Sales Manager for the Joliet Hampton Inn I-55. Thank you for your wonderful review and happy belated anniversary! We’re glad you chose to stay with us and that you found your room to be comfy and clean and our staff to be polite and helpful. We pride ourselves on great customer service! We look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Brooke Watland