“A nice relaxing experience” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Hampton Inn by Hilton Joliet I-55

Hampton Inn by Hilton Joliet I-55
Ranked #2 of 22 Hotels in Joliet
Chicago, Illinois
“A nice relaxing experience”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 24, 2011

Very nice facility. From the very friendly check-in staff,to the amenities,a very nice experience. I made use of tha facilites,the swimming pool,the whirlpool,and the free internet use and the exercise room. A lot of bang for the buck!

Stayed March 2011, traveled solo
BWatland, Manager at Hampton Inn by Hilton Joliet I-55, responded to this review, March 28, 2011
Dear icesniper9,

My name is Brooke Watland and I’m the Sales Manager at the Hampton Inn I-55. Thank you for taking the time to write a review. We really appreciate it! I’m happy you were able to enjoy the swimming pool, whirlpool, fitness center, and our complimentary internet. Please come back and see us again soon. We’ll be waiting!

Thanks,

Sales Manager

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (31)
Joliet, Illinois
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 23, 2011

When we got there to check in the front counter person was so nice and helpful. she even asked if we had a floor prefarance. Never hade that option before. the pool and hot tube were great. the breakfast was awosome as well.. I would use the again and i told all my family and friends.

• Stayed March 2011, traveled as a couple
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
Dear nayjay11,

My name is Brooke Watland and I’m the Sales Manager for the Hampton Inn I-55. I wanted to personally thank you for the great review you posted. I’m so happy to hear you found the front desk representative to be nice and helpful. At our Hampton, we go out of the way to ensure our guests’ satisfaction! Thank you for referring us to your family and friends. We look forward to seeing you again soon.

Somewhere
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 22, 2011

My husband and like to take our kids here during the winter time. They get a little stir crazy staying in all winter and this is like a mini-vacation right next door to home. The kids love swimming and the beds are cozy as my little one says. Perfect atmosphere for movies, pizza, and family game night with a little swimming thrown in. We only live about 5 miles away if that but it's a great escape :)

• Stayed November 2010, traveled with family
Dear themama0710,

My name is Brooke Watland and I’m the Sales Manager for the Hampton Inn I-55. Thank you very much for your kind review. We love knowing you are just a few miles down the road from us – we love meeting our neighbors! Whenever you need a mini vacation, bring the family by for the Movie Night Package, it includes a large pizza, complimentary ‘family friendly’ pay per view movie, popcorn, soda, and of course unlimited use of our indoor pool and whirlpool! We look forward to welcoming you and your family back again soon. Tell your little one we’ll have a ‘cozy bed’ waiting for him/her!

5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 16, 2011

The staff was very nice. Our room was very clean and made me feel right at home. I won the stay there on facebook so just stayed there for a relaxing night away from home. I would highly recomend this hotel to others

• Stayed January 2011
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
BWatland, Manager at Hampton Inn by Hilton Joliet I-55, responded to this review, March 23, 2011
Dear Renaeg1,

My name is Brooke and I’m the Sales Manager for the Hampton Inn I-55. Thank you for your review and for your compliment on our staff and rooms. Our goal is to make our guests feel right at home! I’m happy to hear we succeeded on your visit. We hope to see you again very soon.

Dwight, IL
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 16, 2011

We stayed here for our anniversary, it was close to shopping and restaurants. The room was comfy and clean, felt like I was staying at a spa. The pool was warm and clean. We would definitely come back! And the continental breakfast was the best anywhere we have ever stayed. Not to mention the staff was polite and helpful!

• Stayed May 2010, traveled as a couple
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
BWatland, Manager at Hampton Inn by Hilton Joliet I-55, responded to this review, March 18, 2011
Dear jrlenig,

My name is Brooke Watland and I’m the Sales Manager for the Joliet Hampton Inn I-55. Thank you for your wonderful review and happy belated anniversary! We’re glad you chose to stay with us and that you found your room to be comfy and clean and our staff to be polite and helpful. We pride ourselves on great customer service! We look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Nashville, Tennessee
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 21, 2011

Very clean, recently renovated hotel with super friendly staff! I especially enjoyed the Neutrogena Shampoo/Conditioner/Soap dispensers!! I travel just about every week, and it's sometimes those little things such as the shampoo/conditioner/soap that can make your stay away from home be that much more enjoyable and comfortable! =)
I highly recommend this hotel to anyone who needs to stay in the Joliet area!!

-Diamond VIP HHonors

• Stayed February 2011, traveled on business
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
80hi, Director of Sales at Hampton Inn by Hilton Joliet I-55, responded to this review, March 16, 2011
Dear MMC10481,

My name is Brooke Watland and I’m the Sales Manager for the Hampton Inn I-55. Thank you very much for your review. We really appreciate you taking the time to write a review and are happy you enjoyed the Neutrogena dispensers. We just added those as an extra little touch. I’ll be sure to let my staff know they did an excellent job while you were here. We truly have a one of a kind staff that works wonderfully together. Thanks again for the review and we look forward to welcoming you back to our Hampton soon!

Brooklyn, New York
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 23, 2011

I am a Hilton Diamond member, which means I stay in a LOT of Hampton Inns for business. I like the newer Hampton Inn and Suites, and often worry when I see an older dated-design Hampton Inn as they are often past their prime (I recently stayed at one in Coralville IA that I regretted). This hotel is one of the older dated designs. Driving up in and seeing this next to the Motel 6 and Super 8, I had no high hopes. Boy, was I surprised. They did an EXCELLENT job of renovating this place. The rooms are clean, fresh, newly appointed. The best was extremely comfortable, as is typical with Hampton Inns. I love the wooden built-in desk unit, with overhead halogen lamps, and movable desktop. The unit has a night light on top (behind the crown molding) the provides just enough ambient light at night to get around - the world's best nightlight. The roman shade, ample outlets, flat screen LCD widescreen TV with ample channels, and temperature controlled wall unit are a plus as well. The refrigerator is oversized but wished it had a freezer part. The bathroom was well designed, Unlike many Hampton Inns which use the shelves below the sink for towels, they had a separate wooden towel shelving unit above the toilet, so the shelves under the sink could be used by me. The unique wall mounted dispensers for shampoo, condition and bath gel were great and avoided fumbling with small containers in the shower. High quality Neutrogenia products were used, rather than the typical Hampton Basic Purity soap products. Despite being on an end unit on the top floor, the free Wi-Fi was strong and fast. The public areas, including fitness center and business center were top notch and also recently renovated. They had a nice indoor pool. The owner of this hotel clearly made an effort in renovating this place to be top-notch Hampton Inn. And while it was winter in Joliet, $81/night was still a steal considering how nice this place was. The complimentary breakfast was good, but typical Hampton Inn. Location is off I-55, but could not hear the traffic from my side. Close to the mall with Macy's and JC Penneys, there are ample chain restaurants nearby. Also easy access to I-55 in either direction. I highly recommend this place.

• Stayed January 2011, traveled on business
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank drichrx
Dear Drichrx,

My name is Brooke Watland and I’m the Sales Manager at the Hampton Inn I-55. Thank you so much for your kind review and congratulations on your diamond member status! What an awesome accomplishment! We’re happy you enjoyed the comfortable beds – they all have our special ‘Cloud 9’ Hampton bedding. It guarantees a great night sleep! We actually just installed all new windows, which blocks the highway noise. Thank you again for the great review and we can’t wait to see you again.