“Hotel was really great!”

Hampton Inn by Hilton Joliet I-80
Ranked #1 of 23 Hotels in Joliet
Gurnee, United States
“Hotel was really great!”
Reviewed July 23, 2014

The hotel is very clean and well kept. The staff were friendly. Everything was nice and would stay again. Close to attractions, Chicagoland Speedway, Hollywood Casino and more. Room service and super clean.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Sales_Manager_0, Manager at Hampton Inn by Hilton Joliet I-80, responded to this review, July 24, 2014
Dear Peggy A,
Thank you for your feedback on your recent stay. We're happy that you enjoyed your stay! We are grateful for the opportunity to serve. Your compliments will certainly be shared with our team. Thanks so much for choosing the Hampton Inn Joliet I80 ~ we look forward to welcoming you back soon!

Sales Coordinator

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (56)
Florida, United States
Reviewed July 11, 2014

One of the best stays we have had, Everyone was helpful and polite. Rooms were extremely clean. bed was comfortable. would stay there again. We stayed for two nights and always was welcomed back. It was the fourth of July weekend , had two weddings going on at the hotel and still found time to be pleasant and helpful.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Sales_Manager_0, Manager at Hampton Inn by Hilton Joliet I-80, responded to this review, July 15, 2014
Dear Susan J,
Thank you for sharing your feedback from your recent stay. It was a pleasure reading your review! I am so happy that we were able to be a small part of your daughter's special day! It delights me to know that you found our staff to be helpful and polite and our hotel to be exceedingly clean. We strive to make each of our guests feel welcomed and also to offer the most comfortable and clean rooms possible. I am thrilled that you found this to be the case and appreciate our efforts. I will share you kind words with our staff. Congratulations to you and your family! We look forward to being part of future celebrations!! :)

Chicago, Illinois, United States
Reviewed June 29, 2014

I travel quite often for business and stay at many Hampton Inns. I can say with the utmost sincerity that the staff at this location are the nicest of any hotel I have ever stayed in (including four star hotels). They make you feel at home from the moment you arrive to the moment you leave. That being said, the rooms are getting a bit dated, and the quality of some of the room items leaves a bit to be desired (the tile in the bathroom is uneven and gives trouble when opening and closing the door). Also the WIFI is very spotty and almost non existent on the third floor. Also a quick tip: Ask for a room on the opposite side of the highway as the highway carries a lot of truck traffic.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Sales_Manager_0, Manager at Hampton Inn by Hilton Joliet I-80, responded to this review, June 30, 2014
Dear Joseph Z,
Thank you for your review. We appreciate all your comments. It is valuable feedback such as yours that helps us to be the best at what we do! I'm glad that you find our staff to be one of the best staff's that you have come across in your travels! For someone who travels as often as you, we take that as a huge compliment. We try very hard to make sure each of our guests feel welcomed and comfortable. Though I am sorry to hear that you feel the hotel itself does not meet all your expectations, we stand by our 100% satisfaction guarantee. If for any reason you are not satisfied, we do not ask that you pay. Our Management staff would welcome the opportunity to speak with you directly about any concerns that you may have.
Thank you again for your review! We would love to see you again the next time that you are in Joliet!

Reviewed June 26, 2014

Everything about our recent stay was wonderful, the bed was comfortable, room was extremely clean. Breakfast was very good! It is located right off of I-80 and very easy to find. Staff was very helpful when we asked about locations to eat, and some fun things to do.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Sales_Manager_0, Manager at Hampton Inn by Hilton Joliet I-80, responded to this review, June 27, 2014
Dear jannank,
Thank you for your 5 star review! We are so happy that you found our hotel to be clean and comfortable and our staff to be friendly and helpful! we aim to make all our guest's stays with us great ones. I am happy to know that you are pleased :)
We would love to see you again the next time that you are in the area!
Thank you again! We value your comments and your business!!

Reviewed June 23, 2014

Upon check in brown spiders where in the room and the room had a odor that was covered up. The spiders were in alive in the bed and bathroom. Hampton Inns have always been our preferred hotel, and this was by far the worse experience ever attained at a Hampton Inn. The front desk was courtesy, but did not follow up.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Sales_Manager_0, Manager at Hampton Inn by Hilton Joliet I-80, responded to this review, June 25, 2014
Dear markhK5187JL,
Thank you for your feedback. We apologize for the very unfortunate experience that you had at our hotel. Our guests’ health and safety is extremely important to us and we focus a great deal of our time and attention to it. We work very closely with a professional pest control company to address and correct any pest situation that might occur. We have shared your feedback with them, and with our staff and promise that this situation has been successfully addressed. Our management staff would welcome the opportunity to speak with you personally regarding this manner to address any concerns that you may have.

Ri
Reviewed June 22, 2014

We arrived at the wrong Hampton Inn in Joliet, and yet Heather at the front desk supplied us with a room and was so helpful and kind. The room was gorgeous and the breakfast terrific. Everyone we dealt with was helpful and friendly. The place was immaculate. We were so happy to be there after driving for hours in terrible thunderstorms and torrential rain. Thank you, Hampton!!

• Stayed June 2014, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Sales_Manager_0, Manager at Hampton Inn by Hilton Joliet I-80, responded to this review, June 23, 2014
Dear knrolo,
First of all, I would like to thank you for your wonderful review! Sometimes traveling can throw you some curveballs like the terrible weather that you experienced, and arriving at the wrong hotel. It pleases me to know that during your rough commute, Heather and team were able to assist you with reservations at our hotel without difficulty. We pride ourselves with making each of our guests feel welcome and comfortable and I'm glad that you were able to experience this first hand.
We will be sure to share your nice comments with the rest of the staff.

Reviewed June 20, 2014

I enjoyed my business trip to Joliet. The Hampton Inn was a nice place and was really close to my client's location. More restaurants are near the other Hampton Inn, but this one was closer to the industrial client locations.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled on business
Dear Mike ZCA,
Thank you for taking the time to write about your recent stay. We are happy that you enjoyed your stay with us and that you found our location to be conveniently located to your client. We would welcome the opportunity to have you stay with us again the next time that you are visiting Joliet and would also be happy to provide you with a listing of some of our nearby favorite restaurants.