“Great Hampton Inn”

Ranked #1 of 23 Hotels in Joliet
Lakeland, Florida, USA
“Great Hampton Inn”
Reviewed October 18, 2013

Friendly staff, clean rooms, nicely appointed for a Hampton Inn. Greeted with a smile, quick check-in and out. I didn't have the breakfast, but it looked great. Overall great place, and I will be back.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled on business
Sales_Manager_0, Manager at Hampton Inn by Hilton Joliet I-80, responded to this review, October 25, 2013
Dear TC142,

Thank you for sharing your comments with us on Trip Advisor. We’re delighted you enjoyed your stay and hope you’ll come and visit us soon.

From all of us at the Hampton Inn, thank you!

Sales Manager

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (56)
Rockford, Illinois
Reviewed October 17, 2013

Whenever I travel to Joliet area for work; this is my first choice. Staff are always friendly and helpful; Michelle looked up my bank's closest location and got some milk in the evening to go with homemade banana bread. Jean the breakfast attendant was so enthusiastic about the decorated pumpkins contest by staff and has shared her delicious homemade banana bread! Thanks to Jen, manager, who gave up her bosses day banana bread to my co-worker and I for an evening treat! In addition to the staff, the hotel is clean, safe, and smoke-free!

• Stayed October 2013, traveled on business
Dear Ginny B,

Thank you for the feedback on your recent stay. We're grateful for the opportunity to serve. Your compliments will certainly be shared with Jean & Michelle and the rest of our team.

We look forward to welcoming you back! Thank you for choosing Hampton Joliet!

Take care,

Houston, TX
Reviewed October 13, 2013

Arrived in the evening and the desk clerk was very pleasant and helpful. We had been driving all day and she was very helpful in helping us locate a place to eat. She provided us with a list of local eateries that gave hotel guests a discount. She also advised on which places were still open considering that it was a little late when we arrived.

Room was clean, neat and in order, everything that is expected of a Hilton hotel. The complimentary breakfast was excellent and staff members overseeing the kitchen area was friendly and attentive in refilling food items as needed. Housekeeping staff was great and took great care of us.

We stayed here for four days and had an excellent stay. This hotel is located right off of I-80, with easy access to the freeway. All in all, we would definitely stay here again and highly recommend it to everyone! Thanks to the manager for a well run facility :)

Dear HoustonWanine,

Thank you for staying with us! Our team strives to make you feel at home and it is so nice to see that you recognized it. Your compliments will certainly be shared with our team.
We're grateful for the opportunity to serve.

We look forward to welcoming you back! Thank you for choosing Hampton Inn Joliet I-80!

Joliet, IL, United States
Reviewed October 9, 2013

This hotel had the best customer service I had experienced in a very long time! The entire place was very clean and smelled very clean. The pool and hot tub were spotless. I will definitely stay here again!!!

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Dear Scott H,

We appreciate your thorough review! Thank you for taking the time to share the details of your recent stay.

I've forwarded your compliments & feedback to the rest of our team. We look forward to being of service again in the future and earning another excellent rating from you.

Wentzville, Missouri
Reviewed October 6, 2013

Excellent customer service! Staff was friendly, made us feel welcome. Gave us "to go" snack bags with bottled water, apple and muffin which was great for our road trip. Rooms were clean, comfortable and exceptionally quiet! We will stay there again. If you miss getting treated when you travel, stay here and you will feel "special"! Thanks to all for the delightful experience.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with family
Sales_Manager_0, Manager at Hampton Inn by Hilton Joliet I-80, responded to this review, October 7, 2013
Dear KatyC,

I am so glad you had such a delightful stay. We work really hard to make each guest feel special and it really showed with you. Thanks for taking the time to share your experience!

Patton, Missouri
Reviewed October 4, 2013 via mobile

From my first call to hotel to leaving the staff was great. Rooms were clean. Breakfast had oatmeal, doughnuts, waffles, scrambled eggs and more. Would recommend to anyone!! Beds were very comfortable! They even offered us free bottled water when we checked in.

• Stayed October 2013
Dear Happymom72,

Thank you so much for taking the time to review our hotel. We appreciate all of you feedback and will make sure to recognize our team. Hope to see you again soon!

Midland, United States
Reviewed October 4, 2013

we stayed here for an out of town wedding. the room was clean the bathroom was clean and the breakfast was great. Hotel staff were very friendly and helpful. pool was clean with plenty of towels. We will be sure to recommend this hotel again and be a repeat customer.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Dear Amie,

Thank you so much for your review! I am so that you had such a positive experience at our hotel while attending a wedding. We hope to see you again soon.