“Great stay at Joliet, IL Hampton” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Hampton Inn by Hilton Joliet I-80

Hampton Inn by Hilton Joliet I-80
Ranked #1 of 22 Hotels in Joliet
Ramsey, United States
“Great stay at Joliet, IL Hampton”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 15, 2013

We had a wonderful experience spending the night at the Joliet, IL Hampton Inn. The staff was top notch, beds comfy, wi-fi easily accessible, pool warm and toy filled, everything was super clean and continental breakfast was great! The omelet's were the best!

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family

1 Thank Sarah K
HotelGirl35, Manager at Hampton Inn by Hilton Joliet I-80, responded to this review, August 1, 2013
Dear Sara K,

Thank you so much for reviewing our hotel. I will be sure to share your review with our entire team. Hope to see you again when you come to the Joliet area.

Sales Manager

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (53)
concord, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 30, 2013

I have stayed here several times. It is safe, clean and a great staff. Very good location for food, and stores near by. Breakfast is very good. Also near a gym if the workout center does not have what you are looking for. I would recommend this to anyone.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled on business

2 Thank Marc D
Sales_Manager_0, Manager at Hampton Inn by Hilton Joliet I-80, responded to this review, July 3, 2013
Dear Marc D,

Thank you for you 5 star review. I am so glad that you choose our hotel when you are in the Joliet area. We appreciate your business and look forward to serving you again!

Lafayette, IN, United States
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 29, 2013

The room rate was 50% higher than what I expect to pay for similar accommodations. I got the feeling that too much had been spent on glitz and decoration, useless and almost tacky, rather than on providing good solid comfort.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled solo
    • 2 of 5 bubbles

Dear KeithB,

Thank you so much for your feedback. I am sorry that you did not feel that out prices reflected our accommodations. We pride ourselves on our customer satisfaction I would be happy to speak with you personally.

Wadswoth, IL, United States
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 24, 2013

Hotel is very accommodating. Need something just ask, from a softer pillow to a glass of milk. The pool and hot tube were well maintained. Staff was inviting and plesant. Heating and air conditioning unit was quiet, Some road noise.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled on business

4 Thank Robert C
Dear Robert C,

Thant you for noticing our "Hamptonality". We go above and beyond to make your experience at out hotel great! Thanks for taking the time to review our hotel!

5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 19, 2013 via mobile

We went for a concert and the front desk girl was awesome she printed us directions and was very helpful the room was super clean and the bed was comfy. And I was guest of the day which was a fun surprise. We will defiantly stay here again if we are in the area.

• Stayed June 2013
5 Thank gzb201
Dear gzb201,

Thanks for staying at our hotel during you recent concert event! We appreciate you sharing your positive experience with us. I will make sure to recognize our front desk staff and housekeeping staff for their hard working in provide

Joliet, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 12, 2013

The hotel was in an easy location to find even late at night after the reception. I was traveling with family including my elderly mother. Got several nice rooms on the first floor so everything was convenient for her.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family

2 Thank Margaret S
Dear Margaret S,

I am so glad that your experience at our hotel was enjoyable for your elderly mother. We do our best to accommodate all of guests needs! Hope you see you again soon!

Madison, United States
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 11, 2013

very nice rooms. Very small pool. Nice breakfast in the morning. Large parking lot. good location overall, easy to find. Service was friendly. Room as clean. Express check out offered. I would stay here again if we were back in th area.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple

1 Thank Stephen P
Dear Stephen P,

Thank you so much for your kind review! We look forward to serving you in the future an earning that 5th star!