“An Excellent get away location”

Hampton Inn by Hilton Joliet I-80
Ranked #1 of 23 Hotels in Joliet
Normal
“An Excellent get away location”
Reviewed June 4, 2013

This hotel was excellent! We called ahead and asked if they would give a military discount and they gave a very good one! That has always been our experience with Hampton Inn Hotels, if you ask. Then, add to that that the nice lady maintaining the free breakfast was so friendly and helpful! She gave my wife a snack bag as a birthday gift when finding out is was her birthday. The bed was not quite as comfortable as we've grown accustomed to having at Hampton Inn's over the years, but it was not uncomfortable. This is a great place to stay while in the Joliet area!

• Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple

1 Thank Mary L
Sales_Manager_0, Manager at Hampton Inn by Hilton Joliet I-80, responded to this review, June 7, 2013
Dear Ron L,

Thank you so much for your kind review and 5 star rating! I am happy to hear you enjoyed your stay and found our staff to be friendly and helpful. I will share your kind words with our breakfast host who went that extra step to recognize your wife's Birthday! We hope to welcome you back again soon!

Sales Manager

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (56)
Chicago, Illinois, United States
Reviewed June 3, 2013

I booked relatives into this hotel for a recent visit. Super friendly staff from front desk to the sweet lady who tends to the breakfast! Very clean and updated property with a nice indoor pool and free breakfast!

I loved the unique number plates outside each room! Each room had a different picture next to the number featuring new & old Midwest scenes (tractors, old gas tanks, etc..)

I would compare the decor and cleanliness to any of the higher end places I have stayed but at a much lower price! I had booked a non refundable prepaid room at $92 a night for 2 queen beds. A super value!

Since I live down the street from this property I will definitely recommend this hotel for any and all that inquire.. Thanks Hampton Inn for the wonderful experience you gave my relatives!

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank Christy F
Dear ChristyF,

Thank you for your review! We truly enjoyed hosting your family while in Joliet. Thank you for noticing all the special touched that the Hampton Brand brings to our property.Please do not hesitate to contact me directly if there is ever anything we can do for you. We hope to welcome your family back again and consider you all part of the Hampton family.

Washington, DC
Reviewed May 31, 2013

I have never experienced such caring, thoughtful service in my many travels as what I experienced at our recent stay at the Hampton Inn in Joliet. We were in town for an unfortunate event, to attend a family funeral, and throughout our stay the staff was warm, compassionate, caring and did everything they could to make us comfortable at this very difficult time. For travelers just passing through, it's a clean, well cared for hotel with a very nice lobby and breakfast area. I especially appreciated the variety of breakfast options. Thank you to all the staff at this wonderful, wonderful hotel.

2 Thank avalonbride36
Dear Avalonbride36,

Thank you for your kind and heartwarming words. We were honored to host your family during that difficult time and are so happy you enjoyed your stay with us. We care deeply about our community and are here to help! Thank you for noticing how caring staff our staff is and our clean hotel. Thank you for your review!

Pittsburgh, United States
Reviewed May 31, 2013

Check in was good, night clerk very nice. Breakfast was okay. Has been better at other Hamptons and have been treated better at other Hamptons. Room very tight. No room to move around in the room. Pool area ok kids enjoyed it.

1 Thank Fred B
Sales_Manager_0, Manager at Hampton Inn by Hilton Joliet I-80, responded to this review, June 4, 2013
Dear Fred B,

Thank you for your review of your recent experience at our hotel. I am sorry that there were some issues that you were not completely satisfied with. I thank you for bringing them up in your review as your feedback is one of the most important tools that allow us to improve the quality of our products and services. We will certainly use your comments to identify areas where we can improve our hospitality so that others do not share your experience.

Your business is extremely important to us and I sincerely hope that you give us another opportunity and consider returning again. In the meantime, if I can be of any assistance, please feel free to contact me. We are always listening to our guests!

Denver, Colorado
Reviewed May 29, 2013 via mobile

I stay here on a routine basis and they never let me down. Michelle is so kind and courteous no matter what is going on. They can be busy, in the middle of a storm or otherwise dealing with running a business and yet she takes the time to check on her guests and attend to everyone with a smile! This is absolutely my preferred hotel in this area.

• Stayed May 2013
Sales_Manager_0, Manager at Hampton Inn by Hilton Joliet I-80, responded to this review, May 31, 2013
Dear TCS_MCS,

Thank you so much for you Perfect review. I am so glad that you enjoy staying at our hotel. We put a lot of effort into making sure that you are comfortable and feel welcome while staying with us. Thank you so much for recognizing Michelle's efforts. See you next time.

Saint Louis, Missouri
Reviewed May 28, 2013

I stayed at the Hampton Inn a couple of weeks ago for a racing event at the Autobahn. The location was easy to find and there was plenty of parking. The hotel is located right next to the Marriot, a gas station, and McDonalds. The staff was nice and the room was very comfortable. I drank their coffee and it wasn’t too bad either. The free breakfast looked really good but I didn’t eat it so I can’t comment if it actually was good or not. I did see a lot of people eating so it couldn’t be that bad. Overall, everything went fine and I would stay here again.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with family
Sales_Manager_0, Manager at Hampton Inn by Hilton Joliet I-80, responded to this review, May 29, 2013
Dear Heather5586,

Thank you so much for sharing your feedback. Our team members are very proud of our hotel and it is great when people like you share your wonderful experiences. We would love to see you again when you return to Joliet!

La Crosse, Wisconsin
Reviewed May 24, 2013

Great location for getting on/off interstate. The staff was interested in why we were staying, and when they found out that we were there to do Tough Mudder, they left towels and a warm water bucket to clean off outside. Everyone we met was helpful and friendly. Great experience and good location!

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with friends

Dear Leanne M,

Thank you so much for reviewing our hotel. I hope you enjoyed yourself at the Tough Mudders event. Our staff is always ready to take care of anything that comes our way. Thank you for choosing our hotel, We hope to see you next year.