Hampton Inn by Hilton Joliet I-80
$121
ComfortInn
$161
$159
Red Roof Inn Chicago Joliet(Joliet)(Great Value!)
$60
$159
TownePlace Suites
$116
$104
Best Western Joliet Inn & Suites(Joliet)(Great Value!)
$170
$153
Travelocity
All reviewspool toysfresh fruitgreat hotelthe breakfast areacomplimentary breakfastclean roomsstay there againa great staythe hotel staffcracker barreleasy accesshot tubstaff was very friendly and helpfulbusiness tripfitness centerduckyinterstate
Reviewed November 8, 2012

Stayed 1 night room was excellent,clean and quiet The breakfast was very good Jean the Hostest made sure you had very thing you wanted and made feel at home. Love Hampton Inns*************************************************************

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled with friends
HamptonI80, Manager at Hampton Inn by Hilton Joliet I-80, responded to this reviewResponded November 26, 2012

Dear William S,

We love you too! Thank you for reviewing our hotel. I will be sure to tell Jean that you enjoyed her hospitality & breakfast. Hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed September 23, 2012

Stayed here on a road trip, looked at a few hotel rooms nearby and this is the best. Room is very clean, well maintained and looks like new. Bed and bedding are very comfortable and again, clean. The hotel has computer and printer at the lobby for guest use, WIFI in rooms.

Breakfast has a good selection of juice, fruit and warm food, taste good too.

Definitely recommend to stay here and will return when in the area. Book early, given the rave reviews on this site, they do get fully booked.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple
2  Thank NatalieWit
HamptonI80, Manager at Hampton Inn by Hilton Joliet I-80, responded to this reviewResponded September 24, 2012

Dear NatalieWit,

Thank you so much for sharing your feedback. Our team members are very proud of our hotel and it is great when people like you share your wonderful experiences. We would love to see you again when you return to Joliet!

Reviewed September 6, 2012

I do a lot of traveling Hotel to Hotel State to State when you come to this hotel it like home allmost.The staff from management all the way to the fine lady's that clean your rooms are freindly ,nice and go out of your way to make your stay a nice one.I highly recommend if you are passing threw and need a place to relax stop in they will make you fell right at home.

Room Tip: There all nice from king to Doubles
  • Stayed: August 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank Edward M
HamptonI80, Manager at Hampton Inn by Hilton Joliet I-80, responded to this reviewResponded September 10, 2012

Dear Edward M,

I’m so happy that you enjoyed our friendly staff and clean bedding. Thank you for feedback and we hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed September 4, 2012

This is the second time I stayed at this hotel. Both times were an excellent experience. The hotel staff was VERY friendly. Always willing to help and offer advice. The rooms were very clean and seemed brand new. Would recommend this hotel very hightly.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank djkelley

Dear dkelley,

I am so glad that you came back to stay with us. We really appreciate your loyalty. Thank you so much for your feedback it is very important to us to hear from our customers firsthand your experience. We hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed August 31, 2012

We stayed here for a week, while visiting a sick relative.
The staff was friendly and kind.. prompt cleaning of room,
and good breakfast. I recommend requesting a quiet room,
if possible. It made our stay much more enjoyable..
Our bed was perfect, not too hard or soft.. bedding was clean
and would recommend this Hampton to anyone..

Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank JimnMarsha

Dear JimnMarsha,

I am so glad that our staff was very friendly. We strive to make your stay memorable. Thank you so much for giving us your feedback. I hope to see you again in Joliet.