“Best motel staff in town!”

Lexington Inn & Suites - Joliet / Plainfield / I-55 North
Ranked #17 of 23 Hotels in Joliet
South Elgin, Illinois
“Best motel staff in town!”
Reviewed January 16, 2009

The housekeeping is very good, my room was really clean. Common areas are clean and inviting.The motel is near a great locals restaurant, Diamand's just East on Rte. 30. But, the best part of the Inn is the staff. When I got ready to leave after a greuling stay( surgery for a relative) in -15 degree weather, my car wouldn't start. The staff worked with me and jumped the car( it took 15+ minutes to start. I think this was above the call of duty. They could just as easily gave me the phone number of a local auto place and stayed nice and warm inside. I will definitely stay there again when in Joliet.

• Liked — Cleanliness, Staff
  • Disliked — N/A
  • Stayed January 2009, traveled solo
    • Check in / front desk

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (19)
La Crosse, Wisconsin
Reviewed March 9, 2008

This was a decent HI Express. I would stay here again. The rooms have been updated, the location is good as it's right next to the mall and has good access to I-55. However, the exercise room is kind of interesting...it's basically right next to the dining area where everyone eats breakfast so everyone can watch you work out, if you'd like. Other than that it's good.

Stayed March 2008
Deer Park, Texas
Reviewed December 14, 2007

This is a clean, decent place to stay. Pretty typical of a HI Express. I would stay here again.

• Stayed November 2007, traveled on business
Fort wayne IN
Reviewed November 28, 2006

Very nice travel hotel.....I stayed at the Holiday Inn Express for 7 nights on a business trip to the Chicago area. The personal were friendly and helpful with one exception. Complimentry continental breakfast was very limited but fresh and a good start to my days. The room was on the small side for todays standard travel hotels (I usually stay at the Fairfield Inn) but this room was always clean and the bed comfortable. Wireless internet connection operated at speeds similar to a DSL, not blazing fast but adequate for my needs....e-mails and downlowds from websites. I would stay there again.

• Liked — clean rooms friendly helpful staff
  • Disliked — small rooms and very limited choices on the breakfast menu
  • Tips/Secrets — none
  • Stayed November 2006, traveled on business
1 Thank docdowd
Cookeville, TN
Reviewed November 1, 2006

The hotel is clean, but the carpet is getting old. You can see carpet in the hallway is fading from traffic. The high speed network is wireless, but it is slow. Some nights the internet was so slow I could not get my email.

The hotel started update the bedding Nov.1 2006. They also start replacing some of the wallpaper.

If I return to the area I would stay again.

• Disliked — The wireless internet was VERY slow
  • Stayed October 2006, traveled on business
1 Thank krdunn
hiejolietgm, Manager at Lexington Inn & Suites - Joliet / Plainfield / I-55 North, responded to this review, March 17, 2009
The former manager is no longer at this location. We have worked hard on updating our property.
Travelers also viewed these Joliet hotels
Best Western Joliet Inn & Suites
Wingate by Wyndham Joliet
Comfort Inn North
Comfort Inn North
#12 of 23 in Joliet

Been to Lexington Inn & Suites - Joliet / Plainfield / I-55 North? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Lexington Inn & Suites - Joliet / Plainfield / I-55 North

Property: Lexington Inn & Suites - Joliet / Plainfield / I-55 North
Address: 3231 Norman Ave, Joliet, IL 60431-9100 (Formerly Holiday Inn Express Joliet-Plainfield)
Location: United States > Illinois > Joliet
Business Center with Internet Access Fitness Center with Gym / Workout Room Free Breakfast Free Parking Restaurant Suites Swimming Pool Wheelchair access
Ranked #17 of 23 Hotels in Joliet
Hotel Class:2.5 star — Lexington Inn & Suites - Joliet / Plainfield / I-55 North 2.5*
We strive to be the best at Lexington Inn & Suite, Please come enjoy your stay with us, we provide friendly service, Hot Breakfast with access to Indoor Pool. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Sabre Hospitality Solutions, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, Priceline, Expedia, Cancelon, Evoline ltd and HotelsClick so you can book your Lexington Inn & Suites - Joliet / Plainfield / I-55 North reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Holiday Inn Express Joliet-Plainfield Hotel Joliet