“Great Place Great Staff”

Lexington Inn & Suites - Joliet / Plainfield / I-55 North
Ranked #17 of 23 Hotels in Joliet
“Great Place Great Staff”
Reviewed August 18, 2013

Had a great weekend stay!!!
Everything from the check-Inn to Check out was top notch! The housekeepers were very efficient and the whole facility was neat clean and bright.
Thank you ! Rich, Betty and all the Staff!!!

• Stayed August 2013
1 Thank Kzinger123

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (19)
Channahon, Illinois, United States
Reviewed July 23, 2013 via mobile

The staff was very friendly. The hotel was super clean and decorated really well. The beds were so cozy to sleep in and the rooms were nice. There are many restaurants and shopping places close by. I would definitely recommend this place to anyone.

• Stayed June 2013
1 Thank Serena S
Alton, Illinois
Reviewed June 29, 2013

Great location. The staff are out of this world. Anything that my family and I needed, they were there to ensure that we were taken care of. The room was clean and comfortable, and cossy. The breakfast had a lot to choose from. The pool and hot tub WERE great. My wife, and two kids really enjoyed ourselves. Also the manager Rich and front desk agent Ashley went above and beyond the call of duty on Tuesday, June 25th. Their power went out, and they handled everything so well. Even the rude guest that was getting cranky about his internet, Rich just smiled and found him an alternante solution. Great hotel, Great staff, Great location, and Great pool. We will return again.

Room Tip: If you need anything the STAFF & MANAGER, will help you.
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
3 Thank William R
United States
Reviewed March 2, 2013

It seems the hotel is sort of run amaturishly...some of the things I observed:

1 - waited a long time (like 10-15 minutes) for someone to show up for someone to check us in. This was like 7:30 PM. There was a sign saying to call but calling yielded no one. The clerk was in the back folding laundry and did not hear the phone. Similar things happened checking out like 8:30 AM in the morning - no one at the desk! So, #1 - have someone available at the front desk

2 - I wanted to do laundry but they had no coins available

3 - Laundry room had no door - bad for those who stay near it when the machines are running

4 - One side of the hotel faces I-55. The side that is away from the elevator on the 3rd floor is smoking zone. So, good luck if you want a quiet room that is away from the smoking rooms.

The room is decent sized and the furniture in the room are OK. The area is by the highway and near shopping/restaurants.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
1 Thank Want2GoHome
IHGCare, Guest Relations Manager at Lexington Inn & Suites - Joliet / Plainfield / I-55 North, responded to this review, March 17, 2013
Dear Want2GoHome,

Thank you very much for taking the time to write your comments. I appreciate the compliments on our room. We strive to provide the best possible service and experience and it is always great to hear from our guests on how we are doing. I am sorry for any inconvenience you experienced due to the service received at check in and laundry services you encountered. We are constantly looking for ways to improve our service and we are grateful that you brought this matter into our attention. Rest assured that these issues will be looked into.

Zelyn N
Case Manager
IHGCare
Kansas City, Missouri
Reviewed February 27, 2013

I stayed here for a couple of nights for business and felt very comfortable. They had a refrigerator and microwave for me to use and all the amenities were acceptable. The bed was comfortable and the room was clean. If you are looking for vending machines all they have are ice and drink machines, it would be nice if they had a snack machine. This is situated right off the highway and there are lots of restaurants and shops if you are needing to find something to do. I will definitely re-book this place again on my next trip to Joliet.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
1 Thank spicytravelasian
St. Marys
Reviewed November 29, 2012

This is a pretty reasonable hotel, my only gripe is it is not a smoke free hotel, and if you get a room close to smoking rooms, you can smell the smoke in the hallways. The breakfast is like any other holiday inn express, Cinnamon rolls and cheese danish..

Room Tip: Room numbers 117, 217 118, 218 are the ones closer to the elevator, ask for either higher or lower n...
  • Stayed November 2012, traveled with family
2 Thank lahoree
Reviewed October 7, 2012 via mobile

When we checked in the kid at the front desk said about 2 words and wasn't friendly at all. Our room was suppose to be a king jacuzzi suite bit was basically just a room with a pull out couch and an open archway into the bathroom where the jacuzzi/shower was. Weird! The room and bathroom were dirty and the carpet had so many stains I was disgusted to walk around barefoot. They put us into a room right across from the elevator so we got to hear that all night. Then for breakfast we went down to a crowed tiny area where we had to wait forever to get food. There was a hyper lady there cleaning away people's plates before they were done eating and kept saying sorry. Needless to say I was glad we were only there one night. Won't be back!

• Stayed September 2012
2 Thank LLBloNo
IHGCare, Guest Relations Manager at Lexington Inn & Suites - Joliet / Plainfield / I-55 North, responded to this review, October 24, 2012
Dear LLBloNo,

As always we are glad to read feedback from one of our valued guests. We appreciate you taking the time to make us aware of the service and quality issues you encountered. I was sorry to read that you were disappointed with the room accommodations, cleanliness of the bathroom and hotel staff services received during your stay. Thank you for bringing these unsatisfactory circumstances to our attention. Your comments will be forwarded to the respective departments to take into consideration for improvements.

Thank you again for your review. I hope we have the opportunity in the future to provide you with a better experience.

Zelyn N