“Always a Pleasure”

Ranked #5 of 23 Hotels in Joliet
Milwaukee, Wisconsin
“Always a Pleasure”
Reviewed March 3, 2014

I always stay here when in the Joliet area and wont stay anywhere else! When I called Jennifer remembered me and said don't worry I will take care of it for you, and we will see you when you get here! The fasted hotel reservation I have ever made! Took all of 15 seconds, LOL
Rooms are always clean, Fresh, and comfortable! Great Pool area, Hot Tub. and Breakfast area. Just off the Interstate and easy to find! Right behind McDonalds, its not that hard.... There are other hotels right off the highway but I would only recommend this one! In the past 7 years I have unfortunatly stayed at some of the others until I found Wingate,6 yrs ago and wont stay anywhere else! Great Job! Everyone!

• Stayed March 2014, traveled on business
Dylan B, Manager at Wingate by Wyndham Joliet, responded to this review, March 7, 2014
I am ecstatic to hear that your stays are always top notch with us sir. We always welcome you anytime, and if you need anything I'm sure you have our number. Sincerest thank yous from our whole staff for your loyalty. We look forward to seeing you soon!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (16)
Dunlap
Reviewed January 21, 2014

A-Frame Group. This is our fourth year in a row. We appreciate the facility, location and the wonderful staff.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Wingate by Wyndham

GMWingate, Manager at Wingate by Wyndham Joliet, responded to this review, January 24, 2014
We always LOVE having your group in! Thank you again for letting us accomodate you, and I hope your travels in 2014 are wonderful! We will see you next year. Take care, and thank you again.