“yearly girls night out”

Ranked #5 of 23 Hotels in Joliet
PLAINFIELD
“yearly girls night out”
Reviewed January 15, 2013

Every year my sister and I take our daughters to a hotel and have a Miss America party where we swim during the day and watch the pagent on TV at night. We have stayed at quite a few hotels in the area over the years but we like the Wngate so much we have returned for our second year. The staff is always friendly and the rooms are nice and clean, the price is not bad and it includes a free breakfast which is always nice. We will be back next January for more fun...

• Stayed January 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Wingate by Wyndham

GMWingate, General Manager at Wingate by Wyndham Joliet, responded to this review, January 16, 2013
I am glad to hear that your stay was everything that you expected and more. We look forward to having you stay with us again. Thank You for sharing your comments with us.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (15)
CANTRALL
Reviewed December 18, 2012

I had a military ball and we had to find somewhere to stay. I wanted something semi close to Chicago, and something away from traffic to make an easier drive home. The hotel was right off the interstate. The hotel staff were extremely nice, and the hotel rooms were spacious and clean. They seemed recently re-modeled. The bed was large and extremely comfortable. We enjoyed a relaxing time in the hot tub and pool. Overall a great experience I would most certainly recommend this hotel for anyone that needs to relax and have a place to stay.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Wingate by Wyndham

GMWingate, General Manager at Wingate by Wyndham Joliet, responded to this review, December 20, 2012
Thank You for sharing your experience. I am glad that your stay was good and I hope that you will keep us in mind if your future travels bring you back to the area. Have a Merry Christmas and a Very Happy and Safe New Year.