“Started out great.. had major issues with guest noise” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Wingate by Wyndham Joliet

Wingate by Wyndham Joliet
Ranked #6 of 23 Hotels in Joliet
WINTHROP HARBOR
“Started out great.. had major issues with guest noise”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 10, 2012

This hotel was a real gem in terms of comfort, cleanliness and value. I didn't expect to be awakened and not be able to get back to sleep for 3 hours b/c of a wedding group that was partying in the lobby and in rooms down the hall from mine. Attempts to call the front desk resulted in a constant busy signal so I didn't reach anyone to complain. I am a senior so I am concerned that no one answered the phone... if I had a medical emergency it would have been a real problem. They have a 100% satisfaction policy so I'm hopeful that someone at Wyndham will address my issue...

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with family
    • 1 of 5 stars
Review collected in partnership with Wingate by Wyndham

GMWingate, General Manager at Wingate by Wyndham Joliet, responded to this review, October 17, 2012
I am sorry for any inconvenience you may have encountered during your stay with us. We have attempted to contact you to discuss your stay, however, we have not received a return call from you. Please contact the hotel at your convenience as we do strive to provide a great experience for all of our guests.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (12)
MILWAUKEE
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 8, 2012

Every time I stay at the Joliet-Wingate, it's an excellent experience. The exercise equipment and breakfast were the first two things I noticed that went above and beyond other hotels. The rooms and service are always perfect as well.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Wingate by Wyndham

GMWingate, General Manager at Wingate by Wyndham Joliet, responded to this review, October 9, 2012
Thank You for staying with us. I am glad that your stay with us was enjoyable. We hope to see you again.
LE SUEUR
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 27, 2012

Everything was fine except the door would not always lock. We had to be sure it did prior to leaving the room or after entering the room by sliding the card in and out until it did lock.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Wingate by Wyndham

GMWingate, General Manager at Wingate by Wyndham Joliet, responded to this review, October 3, 2012
I am glad that you enjoyed your stay with us. Your comments are appreciated and help us to improve the hotel experience for each of our guests.
Sanibel Island, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 23, 2012

We loved everything about this hotel. And the great cookies! The hotel was exceptionally clean, quiet, and comfortable. The staff was extremely helpful and friendly. We had nothing to complain about.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Wingate by Wyndham

GMWingate, General Manager at Wingate by Wyndham Joliet, responded to this review, September 24, 2012
I'm glad you enjoyed the cookies and your stay with us. We hope to see you again.
DE PERE
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 22, 2012

enjoyed my stay. a bit noisy for guest that were in room above. girls at front desk are very freindly and helpfull.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Wingate by Wyndham

I will share your comments with my front desk staff, We hope to see you again.
Fremont, Michigan
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 2, 2012

I had a 3 day workshop in Joliet and brought my family along. The Wingate was the only hotel we found in the area that had an actual crib, not a pack n play, which is important for our picky daughter.

We were pleased with the overall cleanliness of the hotel. The beds were comfortable and the pool was great for our two smaller children. The staff was always friendly and helpful. They pointed us to the place with awesome pizza and made our stay pleasant.

This was also the quietest hotel I've ever been in. I never heard a sound in the hallways the entire stay. Hopefully my children didn't keep anyone else awake.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled on business
    • 5 of 5 stars
GMWingate, General Manager at Wingate by Wyndham Joliet, responded to this review, September 21, 2012
I am glad you and your family enjoyed your stay with us. We look forward to seeing you again if your travels bring you back to Joliet, IL.