“Can't beat it for the price...”

Red Roof Inn Chicago Joliet
Ranked #8 of 23 Hotels in Joliet
Burlington, Vermont
“Can't beat it for the price...”
Reviewed December 31, 2013

We were pleasantly surprised with this hotel. After 12 hours of driving we needed it. It's right off the interstate, there's a lot of nearby stores and restaurants and it's VERY affordable. Reco at the front desk was awesome and very helpful. Overall much better than I expected...

• Stayed December 2013, traveled as a couple
2 Thank cmtrue321
Ava_Adediwura, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Chicago Joliet, responded to this review, January 8, 2014
CMTRUE321, thank you for taking the time to fill out a review. We were glad to here that hotel exceeded your expectations and that Reco provided you with friendly and courteous service. Our staff is trained to have a hospitality heart in regards to you our valued guest. As you mention in your review we are in close proximity to all major shopping and eateries.

Again, thank you for filling out review and we look forward to being your hotel of choice, should your travel plans bring you back to the Joliet Area.

Red Roof Inn Chicago- Joliet
I0071@redroof.com

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (50)
Troy, Michigan
Reviewed December 28, 2013

Hotel front desk clerk very friendly and nice.(Thanks Darlene!)Clean rooms and modern. Bed were comfortable. Bathroom clean. Great place to stay with your dog. Price was great too! Everything in working order.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank Linda M
Linda M, Thank you for taking the time to fill out a review. On behalf of Darlene and the entire staff we would like to thank you. As you mentioned in your review we welcome all of our four legged furry friends. We are very price conscious and work extremely hard to offer our guest affordable rooms at reasonable rates.

Again, Thank you for your kind words and we look forward to being hotel of choice should your travel plans bring you back to the Joliet area.

Red Roof Inns Chicago Joliet
Omaha, Nebraska
Reviewed December 6, 2013

Our stay in Joliet was a blessing. We were just passing thru after a very hard Thanksgiving. we were dealing with a life/death situation with a family member. Darlene April was working the front desk that night and was wonderful. She is a very kind lady.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled with family
Ava_Adediwura, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Chicago Joliet, responded to this review, December 9, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to write a review. We are extremely grateful that you chose our location for you lodging needs. Although we would have wished that your hotel needs would have been under a different circumstances. We are very happy that Darlene was able to make your visit a "Pleasant Night"

I have shared your comments with my entire team and on behalf of my staff we would like to Thank you. IT is always a pleasure when our guest take time to write a review explaining about there stay.

We would love to be your hotel of choice should your travel plans bring you back to the Joliet area.

Davenport, Iowa
Reviewed December 5, 2013

Rooms were clean, although internet connection was not good on rooms far from office. If you need internet better stay in a room closer to office where the signal is strong. All staff memebers are curteous and helpful, but Darlene is the best for service, assistance and problem solving. She's great! Was disappointed that one of the handicap rooms was put in did not have a bathtub, only a tiled shower area. Other than that stay was great. I stayed in several different rooms over the course of 3 weeks. I always asked for a lower level room.

Room Tip: Pick a room close to office if you need internet service.
  • Stayed November 2013, traveled on business
Ava_Adediwura, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Chicago Joliet, responded to this review, December 6, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to write a review. We appreciate all feedback from our guest. I would like to inform you that I have shared your comments with our Wi-Fi provider and I sincerely hope that the next time you visit our location that the issue is resolved to your expectations.

Thank you for your continued patronage and Darlene was extremely happy to see her name mentioned in your review. It is always a pleasure to see the staff being recognized in a review.

We look forward to your next visit and please consider us your hotel of choice when traveling to the Joliet area.

Red Roof Inns Chicago-Joliet
I0071@RedRoof.Com
Reviewed December 1, 2013 via mobile

I am a Transport Officer I travel from state to state anytime my company bring to this area I stay here. The front desk clerk his name was Reco was very prompt & polity my company sent me some faxes he made sure I received them.He utilize his time wisely... The staff was very nice & the hotel was in good location. I would highly recommend this hotel & everything was a plus

• Stayed November 2013
Thank you kindly for your kind words. I have shared your review with my entire staff and on behalf of my team, we would like to say thank you. Feedback is always welcome as we strive to improve the quality of our service for you our valued guest.

Again, thank you for your review and please consider us your hotel of choice should your travel plans bring you back to the Joliet area.

I0071@RedRoof.com
Naperville, Illinois
Reviewed November 15, 2013

My stay at the red roof in was excellent . The staff was very helpful with things that I needed while I stayed there. Angel Taborn was very polite in assisting me on a speedy check in and that was much appreciated. My overall opinion of this hotel is very good. I would recommend this hotel to my friends and family

• Stayed November 2013, traveled solo
1 Thank paris b
Ava_Adediwura, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Chicago Joliet, responded to this review, November 18, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to fill out a review of our location. The staff here works extremely hard to ensure that you are valued guest feel confident in the services that we provide and it is always a pleasure to hear compliments about the staff such as the one that you wrote.

Again, thank you for writing a review and we look forward to seeing you should your travel plans bring you back to the Joliet area.

I0071@ RedRoof.Com
Joliet, Illinois
Reviewed November 9, 2013

My stay at the red roof in was pretty good . The staff was very helpful with things that I needed while I stayed there. Reco was very polite in assisting me on a speedy check in and that was much appreciated. My overall opinion of this hotel is very good. I would recommend this hotel to my friends and family and co- workers.

Room Tip: All rooms are about the same.
  • Stayed November 2013, traveled with family
Ava_Adediwura, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Chicago Joliet, responded to this review, November 11, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to write a review regarding your stay. We appreciate your kind words and feedback. I have shared your review with Reco and my entire staff and on behalf of team we would love to say Thank you. It is always a pleasure to see the staff being recognized for that outstanding job as they work extremely hard to provide you our valued guest with clean rooms and superior service.

Again, thank you for your review and we look forward to being your hotel of choice should your travel plans bring you back to the Joliet area.

Red Roof Inn Chicago Joliet