“Excellent value, super clean, great staff!!”

Red Roof Inn Chicago Joliet
Ranked #8 of 23 Hotels in Joliet
Spring Lake, Michigan
“Excellent value, super clean, great staff!!”
Reviewed February 11, 2013

I was very, very pleased with my stay at this Red Roof Inn!! Mario D. Was so welcoming! My room was clean and quiet. The bed was comfortable and wi-fi worked great!! Ample parking near the room and the motel was easy to locate! I would highly recommend it!

• Stayed February 2013, traveled solo
RRI_GM_0071, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Chicago Joliet, responded to this review, February 12, 2013
Jodi B,

Thank you so much for your wonderful review of the Red Roof Inn Joliet Illinois. The staff was very pleased to hear that your stay was an enjoyable one. The housekeeping staff takes pride in providing our valued guest with a clean room and as you mentioned in your review our free WI-FI is an excellent option for buisness travelers. Your recommendation means a lot to us as we want our guest not only to enjoy their stay but feel confident enough to refer our location to others.

Again, thank you and we look forward to serving you should your travel plans bring you back to the Joliet area.

Ava Adediwura

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (51)
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
Reviewed February 4, 2013

I was very impressed with the Front Desk service at this hotel. My trip to Joliet was unplanned and my husband made the reservation online after I had already hit the road. I arrived after driving through snow for hours and was instantly pleased with the clean lobby and welcoming smile of the Front Desk clerk.

I became concerned at check-in when my reservation couldn't be found. We discovered that my husband had accidentally reserved the room for the following night. Darlene quickly changed my reservation and actually gave me some choices with regard to room preferences. She did so happily and quickly so that I could get to my room and relax after a taxing drive.

I wish all Front Desk clerks were as pleasant and helpful as Darlene!

• Stayed February 2013, traveled solo
RRI_GM_0071, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Chicago Joliet, responded to this review, February 6, 2013
Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review. We were so pleased to hear that your experience was a pleasant. I have shared your comments with Darlene and the entire staff as feedback from our guest is very important as it helps us to determine what we are doing right and area's of opportunity that we need to improve on.

Thank you again and please consider us your hotel of choice should your travel plans bring you back to the Joliet area.

Chicago, Illinois
Reviewed January 30, 2013

Hello Red Roof Inn in Joliet,
I wanted to take an opportunity to let you know how much I enjoyed my stay at your hotel. The room was very comfortable and quiet. The hotel was in good proxemity to decent restaurant and expressway. The staff was very helpful. Most especially Darlene April at the front desk. She provided very friendly, professional service and was very accommodating to our questions and needs. We would recommend your hotel to anyone traveling to the area. Thank you.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled as a couple
RRI_GM_0071, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Chicago Joliet, responded to this review, January 31, 2013
Thank you for the wonderful survey and thank you for the recommendation. I have shared your feedback with Darlene and the entire staff and we really appreciate your wonderful comments. We pride ourselves in providing our guest with a clean room at a reasonable rate and as you mention in your review we are an ideal location for our shopper friendly guest.

Please contact us should you need any future reservations and thank you again for your review.

Waukegan, Illinois
Reviewed January 28, 2013

It was great choice! Clean room and convenient to my business location. Bob Evans restaurant in the front was nice. Robert Houston at the front desk made me feel welcome and a valued customer. I would stay here again if in the area.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
RRI_GM_0071, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Chicago Joliet, responded to this review, February 11, 2013
Thank you so much for your wonderful review. I have shared your comments with Robert and the entire staff as we try to make every guest feel confident, significant and delighted in our ability to serve them. Although we are a limited service hotel we try to provide our guest with full service hospitality.

Again, thank you for your wonderful reveiw and please consider us your hotel of choice should your travel plans bring you back to the Joliet area.

Chicago, Illinois
Reviewed January 27, 2013

It was a pleasure totay at the red roof Inn. Directly off the highway and Bob Evans was Delicious the Beds were comfortable, I had a wonderful sleep. Darlene April was very Kind at the front desk. Thank you.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled with friends
RRI_GM_0071, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Chicago Joliet, responded to this review, January 28, 2013
Thank you so much for your positive review. I have shared your comments with the entire staff and they were pleased to hear that their hardwork was being noticed by you our valued guest. The housekeeping staff works extremely hard to provide our guest with clean and comfortable rooms and the Front desk staff work hard at providing our guest with a wonderful hospitality experience. Our location as you mentioned in your review is located right next door to Bob Evans and in close proximity to all major shopping and eatery places.

Thank you so much and we hope to see you soon should your travel plans bring you back to the Joliet area.

Joliet, Illinois
Reviewed January 22, 2013

Needed to just get away. It was a really nice stay at the Red Roof Inn in Joliet, IL, on McDonough St. Everyone was so nice and pleasant. The lady at the front desk, Darlyne April, was very helpful. Accomodated me with everything I needed. Thanks

• Stayed January 2013, traveled solo
RRI_GM_0071, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Chicago Joliet, responded to this review, January 23, 2013
We sincerely appreciate you taking the time to write a review informing others about your experience at the Red Roof Inn in Joliet Illinois. The Red Roof Inn will continue to strive to offer our guest 5-star service at affordable rates. I will be sure to share your review with Darlene and the entire staff.

We look forward to an opportunity to serve you in the future.

Reviewed January 21, 2013

Hotel was right off the highway in well lit location. Room was clean and pet friendly all under $60 (tax included). No continental breakfast, but front desk clerk, Robert Houston, was very friendly and helpful and suggested great breakfast place down the road called the Big Apple. Way better than any continental breakfast! Thanks Robert!

• Stayed January 2013
RRI_GM_0071, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Chicago Joliet, responded to this review, January 22, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to write a review. On behalf of Robert and the entire staff we thank you for your kind remarks. We were pleased to read that your stay was an enjoyable one. We strive to provide all of our guest with clean rooms, superior service and all this at affordable rates.
Please consider us as your hotel of choice should your travel plans bring you back to the Joliet area