“Great stay”

Red Roof Inn Chicago Joliet
Ranked #8 of 23 Hotels in Joliet
Reviewed December 17, 2012

Deanna greeted us like she had known us her whole life. Great start and our room was clean, bed was very comfortable along with good pillows. The whole room was so nice. Will be staying here again in the future. No traffic noise is a plus for us and this was a big plus! Oh yes, a nice large tv too.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled as a couple
RRI_GM_0071, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Chicago Joliet, responded to this reviewResponded December 18, 2012

Thank you kindly for your wonderful review. I am pleased Deanna greated you with her enchanting smile and that housekeeping staff provided you with clean and comfortable rooms. Your valuable comments help us improve our service. I will commend the staff based on your positive review. Valuable insight such as yours help us continually work towards providing our guests with clean rooms and superior service.

Thank you again for your review. We look forward to seeing you should your travel plans bring you back to our area.

Reviewed December 14, 2012

The room was clean, newly remodeled, and affordable. All the service staff have been friendly and professional. I have been coming here for 5 or more years when I visit family and need quiet and space to do work while I am here. Deana gave stellar customer service every time I called or stopped in.

Hats off to the management and all the staff! Donna B

Room Tip: Not sure what to say...
  • Stayed: December 2012, traveled on business

Thank you for your great review of our property. I am glad that you enjoyed the services Deanna and staff provided. Feedback from our guest is always welcome as we try to fine-toon our hotel to meet the standards and expectations of our guest.

Thank you again, and please do not hesitate to contact us should your travel plans bring you back to our location.

Reviewed December 13, 2012

Irving provided a wonderful check in experience and Darlene offered the same excellent service during check out. Location is very convenient.right by I-80.and there is a Bob Evans restaurant located next door and restaurants within the 5-10 minute drive. The rate is affordable and the rooms are nice and clean . We enjoyed our time there and will be returning soon!

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled with family
RRI_GM_0071, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Chicago Joliet, responded to this reviewResponded December 14, 2012

Thank you for your great review of our property. I am glad that Darlene and Irving provided you with exceptional service and that you found our location to be conveniently located near all major shopping centers. I will be sure to share your comments of "clean and comfortable" rooms with our housekeeping staff.

Again, thank you for sharing your comments and we look forward to seeing you on your next return visit....

Reviewed December 4, 2012

Bernadette was very personable. I asked if I could have a room close to Bob Evans and she accommodated me. Bernadette had to help me get into my room for some reason the card was faulty. She came from the office and walked to my room to help me get in.

She ended up giving me another room . It was even closer to Bob Evens and near the office. She takes pride in her job and is a people person.

Thank you for the stay.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled solo
RRI_GM_0071, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Chicago Joliet, responded to this reviewResponded December 5, 2012

Thank you very much for your feedback regarding your recent stay at the Red Roof Inn Joliet. We pride ourselves on providing our guest with exceptional service and clean rooms. I will certainly pass on your kind words to Bernadette and the rest of our staff. Comments from our guest is always welcome as we strive to improve our guest hospitality experience with every visit.

Please do not hesitate to contact us should your travel plans permit.

Reviewed December 3, 2012

I thought the room was kind of small, though it was clean. The heater was noisy and woke me up in the night. Bed and pillows were OK for a good night's sleep. Not bad for the price but don't expect anything excellent. Darlene April at the front desk was very pleasant and helpful.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled on business
RRI_GM_0071, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Chicago Joliet, responded to this reviewResponded December 4, 2012

Dear Jim P Bonner Springs,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review. I am pleased to hear that Darlene April provided you with such a pleasant experience. In your review you mentioned the condition of the beds. We have currently replaced all mattress to ensure our guest get a cozy night's sleep in a clean and comfortable room.

Again, thank you for taking the time to write a review and we look forward to serving you should your travel plans permit.

Reviewed December 1, 2012

I travel a great deal and find a wide range of customer service experiences. The service at this property is noteworthy. Darlene April at the front desk was helpful in many ways but it was her attitude and smile that was refreshing and makes a stay that much better.
The rooms were clean and odor free. The showers were hot and clean as well!
Thanks Darlene

Room Tip: Always check out the property firat (if you can)
  • Stayed: November 2012, traveled on business
RRI_GM_0071, Manager at Red Roof Inn Chicago Joliet, responded to this reviewResponded December 3, 2012

Dear Mdest2497,

Thank you for your wonderful review. The Red Roof Inn believes in providing our guest with courteous service and clean comfortable rooms.

I will be sure to share your comments with the entire staff and we look forward to serving you in should your travel plans permit.

Reviewed November 30, 2012

Darlene is a great front desk host. she made fresh coffee for me and my friend, she also gave of great direction to get around in Joliet IL. The Red Roof Inn great location and i will stay again. Everything worked, shower, toilet, microwave, refirgerator, internet, etc. The staff was professional, courteous and friendly, especially Darlene April. She made sure all my questions were answered and any problems resolved

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled with friends
RRI_GM_0071, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Chicago Joliet, responded to this reviewResponded December 3, 2012

Dear Bea P,

Thank you for taking the time to fill out a review. The staff and myself were overjoyed with your wonderful comments and very pleased that our superior room met your expectations. All of our superior king size rooms include micro-fridges, wifi internet, and in-room coffee makers.

Again thank you for taking the time to fill out a review, we look forward to serving you should your travel plans permit.