“Loved it...”

Harrahs Joliet Casino
Reserve with OpenTable
Harrahs Joliet Casino is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #30 of 250 Restaurants in Joliet
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Buffet
Dining options: Buffet
Reviewed March 18, 2013 via mobile

Me and my boyfriend went to the harrahs casino to get our game on :) & thats exactly what we did... the hotel is very clean very big/roomy & updated in style. Being that my boyfriend and I go there a lot we had a free night stay... so being that it was a free night we thought it would be a more of a downgraded room but it wasn't it was absolutely beautiful... we ate at a little diner call Paula deens diner, and let me tell you the food to die for... im not going to lie i spent an hour 1/2 eating... the server was very respectable and well mannered! She was on top of her service with us :) nice to know they care about serving the guests needs 100% of the way! Overall we enjoyed it and will continue to go back playing is our game and the harrahs casino is where its at! Fun for everyone 21 & up :)

1  Thank Meg3192
There are newer reviews for Harrahs Joliet Casino

Reviewed November 24, 2012

Great Gaming Experience close to home. Much better than Rivers Casino. Complimentary soda and coffee. Pretty low minimums at the tables and plenty of good slot play.

Reviewed November 12, 2012

I remember when I used to come here back in the late 1990's and they had boats that would go out. Now its really not even that great to gamble and not be able to sail out. Food was ok and so was the staff!!!