“Great Food”

Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children
Good for: Families with children
Reviewed November 20, 2012

I love the food at this place. The steak was well made and the service was great ... The waitress that I had was always there to refill my soda and the place was well kept and clean.

There are newer reviews for TGI Friday's

Reviewed November 18, 2012

This is a great place to work orcome to eat. The food is exellent, they have Ribs, steak, chicken. My 2 favoriate is a chicken sandwich, with Buffalo sauce, lettuce, mayo and cheese. with a cup of French onion soup. and then Sizzling chicken. I like all the Vegetables that you get with hot platter. then you have all the different soups, and Appretizers.

1  Thank Dixie H
Reviewed October 7, 2012

The last 2 times we have been here we have been disappointed. The servers were inattentive and seemed to be always apologizing for something. The food is generally good altho not always hot. The last time we went we waited 20 -25 mins for someone to come to our table...not what I would expect from TGIF

Reviewed April 1, 2012

I've been here twice in 2 months, and I won't be back again. Both times we had strange things happen. On both visits, the food was just OK, nothing special, like it was made in an assembly line.
On the first visit, we wanted the 2 for $20 deal, and the menu was so confusing. You had very limited choices if it was before 4pm, for some reason the time of day dictates what you can order. I don't consider myself to be dumb as a rock, but it took the waitress over 10 minutes to explain the menu to me.
On the second visit, I ordered a cheeseburger and fries. The waitress I ordered it from was not the same person who served it to me. Instead it was a man. OK, whatever... Well, I picked up the burger and opened my mouth to take a bite, and the man ran up to me and raised his voice and said "Dont eat that!!". I was sort of stunned, so I set the burger down. He immediately shoved his hand in front of me, close to my chest, and grabbed up the whole plate and ran off with it. No explanation at all. Meanwhile, our waitress returned and asked me where my meal was. I told her it was taken from me by some guy for no reason. She gave a funny look and went into the kitchen. She came back 5 minutes later with a new meal for me. She said "Oh he accidentally gave you a turkey burger the first time." I said OK, well I would've been just fine with that, but he didn't even ask me - he just grabbed it weirdly from me! Anyway, this place is strange. Not worth the money. Go eat at Texas Roadhouse nextdoor instead.

Reviewed March 5, 2012

Everytime I go to this place, it is different from the last. First, they have cancelled 'happy hour' on weekends. Second, the drink specials also changed. Third, the portion sizes have gotton much smaller. We had the fried green beans and sesame jack strips as appetizers, like we usually do, but the portions were about half of previous visits. Service was slow also. The only thing that keeps me going back is the jack daniels salmon...yummy! The place could use some new booths and tables. They are very worn.